Craving hearts :)

Karan " why is she not answering my call " he was tapping his leg impatiently.

Staying away from her is always a trouble for him, he is now in Jaipur for the event arranged by Club zarza. He wanted to be with her during the festive season but their work make them stay away.  Both were busy with their works and couldn't able to be on vacation 

He looked at his mobile again, hoping to see a message from her, but it didn't, he tried again and it was unanswered. 

Karan to himself " seriously, what is she doing, y didn't she text me, She told me she is going for the umang event, is she ready? "

He opened their whatsapp and texted her,
Laddoooo, what r u doing... Call me baby, I want to talk to you... Are u ready for the event.. I m all ready, wait I will send you the pictures...

He sent his pictures to her which was delivered with doubletick,  he waited for her to be online.  He sadly sighed when the team called him as its time. 

.....................................................................
Meanwhile in Mumbai,

Teju bite her lips seeing the messages, she was getting ready, for the first time she didn't ask him to chose the outfit today as she wanted to surprise him.

She looked at herself,  she was really looking so beautiful in that pink Saree which was draped around her perfectly with her shiny mild curly hairs falling on both shoulders, bouncing while settling.  She did a minimal makeup which enhances her glow on face.

She looked at his pictures, he was looking dashing and she just want to kiss the hell out of him, she was feeling that burning sensation inside her knowing that all the girls in the club would drool over her man.  She immediately called him, he picked up after few rings " laddoo "

Teju " Don't you dare show off your chest like that.. Button it up, warna mujhse bura koye nahi hogaa "

Karan " awww baby T is jealous " he smirked which she knows that he would do. 

Teju " jealous my foot.. Sunny " she warned him

Karan " laddooo.. Mandir thodi jaarahehu, club jaarehhu Bby, this is how people goes to club, dheka nahi phele"

Teju " Whenever you come with me, you wear those jackets, turtle neck tops but now you want to wear this blazer and show off.. Stud Bane ki zarurat nahi... Sab aapke behen hai wahan "

Karan wanted to laugh at his cute girlfriend and her jealous " oh behen, don't do this to them sweetheart, they will b heart broken and I won't be able to see that "

She gasped when he said that and she gritted her teeth and he waited for her reply.

Teju " Forget it, whom I m even telling all this.. Bhaad mei jao "

She cut the call and he laughed at her reaction. 

He texted her immediately " Send me your picture now or do vc "

Teju " no.. Go and see your not so behenas, y do u care about me "

Karan " don't say that beautiful, my eyes were only for you "

She blushed immediately and decided not to send him reply, he was eagerly waiting for her. 

Teju " Stay online and watch me creating havoc there " she smirked sending him the reply and he chuckled.

She drove off to the award show, paps captured her pictures and it was all over the internet in a second . 

.....................................................................