My mummas :)

It was another day where karan was shooting in Kashmir . He was missing his family and his laddoo the most. He woke up in the morning and omi gave him the script for today. Three different scene at three differ places nearby and shoot will be up-to midnight as they need to take a scene on date setup at night.

He called teju, her line was busy. He tried his mother next, her line is also busy..

Karan " Ajeeb hai, dono Kisse Baat kar rahe hai "

He went to freshnup, he came back and teju called him. He video called her back

Karan " Kisse baat kar rahe thi "

Teju " well  first good morning Sunny, to answer ur question, mumma se baat kar rahe thi "

Karan " oh acha, yes I tried her also, so she was talking with you, subha subha kya planning chalrahe hai "

Teju " why u care, u enjoy with ur team there in Kashmir. "

Karan "Awwww FOMO horahe baby ko "

Teju " shut up, aisa kuch nahi "

Karan " Haan Haan.. " he laughed making her pout. He kissed her pout on screen and she blushed.

Her eyes turned watery and voice choked " Sunny, I miss you "

Karan " I miss you too.. Okay Laddo take care, ab chalta hu byee.. "

They cut the call and he went to his shoot. She dressed up in sky blue hoodie with and dark blue denim jeans. She was looking cool. It's her day off and she decided to spend the day with her mummas.

Teju and aai got ready and both went to kundrra house , mumma was all ready by that time. Three of them sat in the car, teju was driving her car and both Mumma are talking with each other. They were having fun like some old bestfriends and nothing could make teju happier than this.

Her mind roamed around BiggBoss days

" Tere mumma mann hai mann tapad maar rahe hoti na "

She asked him when he got possesive for her and was angry at her bcoz Vishal trained her in gym.She asked this laying on him and karan chuckled at her question " meri maa aajtak Machar ko bhi nahi mara hai "

How scared she was thinking about his family reaction, they fought alot and some are nightmare to the fans, she saw them talking about the dreadful days in tweets and VMs.. Their family didn't judge them, they supported and believed them. Family included their fans too. Mumma was right, they r Tom and Jerry who fight alot but can't live without each other. They r needed to make each other life better.

She came back to earth and heard his aai praising sunny

Aai " only sunny can handle her, no one could do it better. He knows what she needed, when to care her, when to scold her, he understands her more than us"

She giggled at her aai words, yes only he can , she knows he would never let her go,  finally he found the right women.

Going back to her bb memories, she remembered him asking her during one of their night convos,

" Teri mumma kya soch rahi hongi mere baare mein, meri history Itni Karab hai, if she google about me, I m done. "

He tried to joke but She knows that he was anxious and stressed about their reactions. It was such a relief for him when he heard  pra saying that parents are fine with it " ab voh Teri zimidari ye "
He was so happy that day.

She stopped her car , coming back from the memories. They stepped down the car and went ahead into the restaurant. The climate was good, so they decided to have their lunch in a roof top restaurant. The ambience was cool with sea facing. They ordered the food and resumed their talks. It was more of mumma and teju teasing Sunny and aai supporting her.