2. Diwali with family

The next day Teja woke up and got ready in traditional avatar wearing a simple suit which made her look more beautiful and elegant. She told manoj bhai about the menu to be prepared. She changed the curtains and also cleaned the living room. She arranged their Diwali gifts on the living room.

She was doing her work when someone back hugged her making her smile

She was doing her work when someone back hugged her making her smile. He pulled her more to himself.

Karan " Subha Subha itna pretty dhikogi toh kaise control karunga mein "

Teju " shut up sunny, chodo mujhe manoj hai wahan "

Karan " He is in kitchen... Mujhe meri Kissie chahiye.. Tune mujhe akele bed pe chodke agaya. It's ur punishment jaldi kissie dho "

Teju " Sunny leave me... "

He didn't listen her and played with her earlobe, she hissed when he bite her there. She turned her face in the same position and saw him looking at her with his beautiful eyes. His eyes always capture her mind and she doesn't want to look away when he look at her with all the love he had for her.

Karan " Kiss me Teja "

He said in his low tone sending shivers to her and she gulped knowing he is serious. He turned her and she looked at him, tracing his cheeks, she leaned further to kiss his lips. Karan also closed his eyes and leaned forward, they were about to join their lips, when someone coughed from behind.

Teja looked at him wide eyes and Karen groaned as someone disturbed their kiss

Karan " nikhil saale I will kill u today "

He turned and his eyes came out of socket to see papa kundrra standing their smirking. He lowered his eyes and gulped his saliva whereas Teja was hiding behind him blushing profusely.

Papa K " Ye Kya horaha hai yahan "

Karan " Papa, voh... Voh... Han..ankh mein kuch chalagaya, usse hi nikhal rahe thi "

Papa K " oh achaa... Teju, beta peche kyu kadi hai.. Aage haa "

Teju came in front and papa pulled her to him.

Papa K " pareshan kar raha hai ye nalayak mere beti ko"

Teju nodded no and looked at him.

Papa K " Waise sunny, meine bhi aise kiya tha tere mumma ki saath "

Teja looked at him surprised

Papa K "Arey uske aakhei mein bhi kuch chalagaya tha, i also helped her like this. Hota hai sab "

He said in a teasing way and both of them blushed.

Teja " mein ....mein.... Manoj kya kar raha hai voh dheke aata hu "

She left running and Karan was about to pass the place when papa blocked him.

Papa " mere Beti ko pareshan mat kar "