A year of Togetherness

A year of togetherness, it may be a simple one for others, but for the couple who got bashed, who were called names and their love was termed fake, it was something special as they proved everyone who framed them fake as wrong. They doesn't want to do anything intentionally, their love and the way of showing it proved their pure intentions towards each other.  Many people started loving them after they came out of bcoz of their love for each other. 

The couple was cozily laying on bed and just scrolling their tab. They were watching their vms and enjoying reading comments. This is their usual routine, to lie on each other arms and cuddle and watch their videos. 

Teju " sunny see this na.. Caption dhek, a year of love and happiness... It seems our journey "

Karan " let's do it.. "

He connected his iPad to tv and settled himself resting against headboard, she layed on him with her head on his chest wrapping her arms around him.

He started playing and the video started. 

Their bb moments started playing under January

Their bb moments started playing under January. The video showed their bb finale moments and her winning the title while he stood with a big smile and proud face chanting her name. She was so happy that day but her eyes stayed on him, looking into his. She knew it wasn't easy for him, they always imagined themselves on top 2 and she knows he also deserve it equally as she does. She conveyed  a beautiful vote of thanks to him " this is our victory sunny " . He felt his heart at peace seeing her happy and a Lil emotional that he got played by the BB team and makers.  He went home not wanting to disturb her after party, little did he knows he was the only one she wanted at that moment. He was laying on his bed slightly tipsy , taking beer nearly after 4months. His door opened, he opened his eyes and there she stood like a goddess, at 5 am in the morning, with the finale clothes still,  with a cute frown on her face.  She took slow steps towards him and he just saw her like she was his hallucination. She pushed him on the bed and that's when he realized she was for real, his thoughts disrupted when he felt her assaulting his lips as her fav candy. He also reciprocated back and that turned into a super hot passionate kiss of them, ofc she nailed it. After breaking the kiss, he hugged her tightly and she let him be like that for sometime.  They talked for a while, mostly she did and he listened to her like a child. She made him understand he earned more respect and fans after this which was a biggest achievement.  He felt lighter after being with her and he lead her to change her outfit. She changed into his clothes and she loved it absolutely.  They head out for a long drive and a morning chai date in a roadside stall which was their best moment till date.  After that, they reached Teja home and the day was bliss.