World famous Escalator kiss :)

They both boarded the flight to delhi. Teju is going to recieve an award,  30Under30Awards organized by htcity. Karan is also invited, so he is accompaning her and they were also supposed to do photoshoots for their pages.

They reached delhi and crashed the bed being tired. The next day, they had a busy schedule. They both woke up and get ready for their shoot. They were gng to do multiple photoshoots, their makeover artist and photographers reached.

Rida - Makeover artist
Shivam - photographer

They reached changing into casual first, Teja was shooting for her reels on her own dialog from Naagin. As usual our kundrra saab was adoring her.

Karan " Oye meri naagin " he whistled and earned a chuckle from the team.

Teju " sunny chup "

She blushed and resumed her shooting.

Karan was doing his solo shoot in the meanwhile and teja also did her solo part.

She then got dressed in white one side off shoulder crop top paired up with white tight fitting pants. She kept her hair open, looking super hot in her attire. Karan was paired in white T-shirt and pants, pulled up with Casetta peach layered blazer, hairs gelled up perfectly with perfect jawline and those stubble beard making him more hot.

They were shooting near lawn area, standing against a railing, he was holding her waist and she was looking ahead. The moment was still as it looks picture perfect.

Rida - Oh God guys, u look supergood together, seriously.

She did their touchup and Karan huggef her from back nuzzling her neck with his nose and she blushed. Shivam was capturing their every moment, their candid looks more perfect.

Rida " haha karan control man "

Shivam " usse nahi hota "

They laughed and Karan bite her shoulder and she laughed which was a wholesome moment. They completed their shooting and went to change their outfits.

Teju gave her what's on ur phone? IV segment in tht outfit.

Teja changed into white short shirt and skirt which ends her mid-thigh. Karan changed into black shirt and Pant paired with white grey blazer. She was giving her ivs and he was doing his solo shoot in the outfit. Then, they were called for their couple shoot. Teja was standing and he was admiring her, she looks hot and cute in this outfit. He was just staring at her, she was looking ahead the camera, n he did srk style, opening his arms looking at her, flattered by her beauty, the moment was so precious. He was lost in the moment, when she turned back getting no response from him, she shooked him and he kissed her cheeks.

Karan " ladoo kaa jaungi mein tujhe ek din "

Teja " hawwww sunnyyyyy "

He bite her cheeks again and they heard hootings, turned to see the team admiring them.

Later thy finished their shooting, had lunch and then they proceed to their shoot on escalotor side.

Teja was paired up in orange outfit, almost backless,  held by straps, whereas sunny changed his blazer to shimmering one.

Both of them did their respective solo shooting and then moved towards their couple shoot. Once it was done, Karan decided to go to room whereas teja has some more shoots pending.

He was heading towards upstairs and she was coming down. He leaned towards her to kiss her cheeks, but she lean forwards and gave a peck to him on hips and he blushed immediately. He was astonished with her response. He was smiling like a teenager. The moment was so intense, shivam didn't disappoint anything as he recorded everything and also took snaps at perfect moment.