A little surprise ❤

Karan was away for work, he is right now in Munnar, Kerala for his shooting. Parvez accompanied him and teju couldn't go since she had her own shoot in Jaipur. 

Teju'e shoot ended a day ago and she was free for rest of week. She was sitting in their room, in his house, well hers too since they live together. 

She was trying to call him but the network is not available and she missed him much, she opened her chat and re read their conversation. She blushed reading them, they were no less than a crazy teenager with hot blooded.

She again tried calling him but it was still not reachable, she pouted and went to their wardrobe, took out a hoodie of his and put on her.  She scrolled through the TV to watch something but nothing could calm her down as such except him at this situation for her. 

She decided something and took her bad and filled some of his clothes and hers, she checked the tickets and booked one for kerala, the same night and called ajmal bhai to inform about her trip. .

She informed her parents and took out her essentials, thankfully the flight was 4 hours later and she decided to take a nap for sometime but the excitement to see him was more and she was wide awake. 

She reached airport as ajmal bhai dropped her and she checked inside the airport.

She received a call from Karan and she bit her tongue, as much as she wanted to talk to him, she wanted to surprise him. So she didn't pick the call and asked ajmal bhai to lie if he calls her.

As she predicted, karan called ajmal bhai immediately. 

Karan" hello, ajmal bhai  teju Kaha hai "

ajmal " Sir, voh.. Mam toh ghar par hai "

Karan " toh phir aap airport mei kya karahe ho "

Ajmal " Sir, voh.. Tasheen mam ka driver leave tha.. teju mam hume drop karne ko Bola.. Hum nikalgayee airport se "

Karan seems convince with his lie but somewhere he was expecting her to come. He sighed and cut the call and called her again.  She didn't pick up and he left her message. 

Karan " laddooo, just now came back to room, you slept without talking to me.. I miss you yaar.. I just want to come back to you 😭😭"

She went away on seeing his message in the notification and soon her flight arrival was announced. She boarded the flight and looked at the wide sky filled with darkness.  

She reached kochin airport and took a cab to reach munnar, it was early morning , luckily she know the resort name where he stays and the cab driver is also familiar with the place.

It was around 5 in the morning when she reached the resort and she paid for the cab who thanked and said she is a big fan of hers, she was surprised to see even people from South zone also know her.

She walked to the reception and asked for karan's room no.

Receptionist " But who are you miss, I can't tell your our resident details "

Teju " The resident you are talking about is my husband and I have every rights to know his room number.  I wanted to surprise him and that's the reason y I am standing here, otherwise he would have been here to receive me.. Do you understand "

At the same time, one of the crew member came there and they frowned to see teju standing there.  He walked to her and greeted her...

Kunal " Ms teja, you here.. Karan didnt tell anyone of us about your visit "

Teju " hmm, Hi Mr. kunal, I hope I m right, he doesn't know about my arrival, it's a surprise to him "

He leaded her to Karan's room and she thanked him, she rang the door bell and waited for him to open.