Tejran and their twin girls :)

It was teja 8th month, her due date was 11 of November.  She was extremely tired these days since it was not easy to carry twins. Her feet get swollen even if she stand for sometime, her face was always tired yet glowing bcoz of her pregnancy.  She is looking so cute with that protruding belly of hers which resemble a heart shape bcoz of these two lovelies inside her tummy.  She become more cranky and adorable, her cuteness just increased and she literally become a Bby in front of Karan.

Coming to Karan, he is living the best time of his life. He pampers her more and always been with her. He took paternity leave for few days, only does important big brand promotional shoot, that too at home. He never let her foot step on the floor, whenever he is beside her ,he will carry her, he lay beside her half of the time to let her cuddle him, he also eat for same healthy food as her bcoz she shudnt feel like left out. He make sure she is always happy and relax , he used to massage her feet at night so that she  can sleep well. He is also worried about her health but doesn't show that in his face and just keep saying good things to her.

It was a random night, she was sleeping but with a frown on her face.  He woke up bcoz of her stiffed body, he looked at her face and he understood she is uncomfortable and having pain somewhere. He looked at her feet which was red and swollen.  Keeping her hands in his pillow, He slowly came out of duvet and went to kitchen.  He prepared a Luke warm water in a big bowl and took it to his room. Placing the bowl on the floor, he took her sleeping figure in his arms and made her sit in his lap slowly placing her feet in the water.  She moaned with a sensation and visibly relaxed in a moment.  He look at her face  which was calm, she slept in the same position , after sometime he placed her again on the bed and took the bowl outside.  He came back and took her massage oil, massaged her feet for sometime, she opened her eyes and saw him doing that.  Her mind wandered around their initial days, how he jerked up seeing her touching his feet, the same guy is sitting here and doing this to her.

It was midnight in big boss house. Teja was wearing her crop top and short and Karan was wearing his casuals. 

She was doing her night routine and as usual he was adoring her.  She took a pinch of her night  foot cream and started applying on his foot.  She was massaging slowly  while he jerked up sensing her action. 

Teja "I shud do this as night routine "

He was astonished  with her act for a moment and just couldn't figure out.  He was blank and then he slowly whispered
" kisine nahi kiya aajtak ye mereliye "

Teja " what do u mean "

Karan " This "

Teja " koye kyu karega, phele aise fatti nahi huye shayad , I shud ideally apply u some lip mask as well "