Meine apna sar pod diya :)

It was an usual day for both of them. Karan was busy shooting for his promotion reel.

Teju was busy in her naagin set. She reached her set, dress up in her Kiara outfit and goes in for shooting. She gave her first shot and was getting ready for next shot. She was busy in her rehearsal, suddenly her leg tripped and she fell down in front, her forehead bang with the nearby table and it was badly injured.

The set went silent for a second before everyone panicked seeing her. Teja team took her to the vanity, she was trying hard to control her sob. She was making fun of herself but her ppl know how much it hurts.

Everyone are assuring her and she smiled in return to them, her team was placing ice pack on her head to reduce her swelling.

Her vanity door burst open, all eyes moved towards the person who was standing with a worried expression on his face. He came near her and hissed while touching her forehead. He took the icecube from her team person and applied it by himself.

Teju looked at him, he was worried, angry, displeased with the sight, he was blowing time to time to reduce her pain, not carrying about his hand, he was holding the icecube in his bare hand, rubbing it over her swelling. She smiled at him and the rest went outside giving them privacy.

Teju " sunny "

Karan " hmm "

Teju " baby, Mujhe dheko "

Karan " dhekraha hu "

Teju " aise nahi, meri Ankhon mein dheko, look into my eyes sunny "

Karan looked at her, he was vulnerable seeing her in pain

Teju " kuch nahi hua, chotasa hai, theek hojayega "

Karan " Dhyaan Kaha rehta hai tera teju, bait ke rehearsal nahi karsakte kya.. Ghumne ki zarurat Kya hai "

Teju " mujhe kaisa pata hoga Aise kuch hoga " she said in her baby tone and he smiled for first time that day.

Karan was rubbing ice to lessen her swelling continuously. She pouted at him not giving attention to her, an idea clicked her mind.

She took her phone, started recording story in instagram, She showed her swelling and then Karan, who said " sach mein cartoon hai yaar ". She chuckled at his face,  it's hurting her but she remained to be funny, not to maker others worry about her.

Teju " meine apne sar pod diya hai shoot pe "  in her baby tone trying to be chirpy.

But who she is kiddin, her Sunny knows her more than herself, he kept some pressure to lessen the swelling and she screamed as it hurts. She dropped her phone down and looked at him, he was worried like hell.

She sighed and took him to the couch, make him sit and settled herself in his lap.

Teju " theek hojayega sunny "

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead over the swelling

" sherni hai Tu meri "

She kept her head on his chest lightly and he ruffled her hairs to calm her.

Karan " dard horaha haina tenu bibiji"

Teju " thodu sa "

Karan " baby "

Teju " Fine ,yes it hurts.. Par It will be fine, mein sher ki sherni hu, theek hojayega jaldi"

Karan " yes my sherni , my bacha "

He kissed her forehead and she smiled.

There was a knock on the door which made them separate from each other. Karan placed her on the couch, he opened the door to see omi with a pack, he took them and both entered inside.

Omi " Kya teju bhai, Dhyaan kaha thi aapka, how r u now "

Teju " I am fine omi. Dard bhi kam hogaya, all credits to my Lil "

She said her in her chirpy tone and omi looked at Karan who was still worried.

His eyes was just looking at her forehead , Omi sighed and teju also looked at the direction to find karan looking at her.

Teju " waise, how did you guys come to know, Itni Jaldi kaise agaya sunny "

Omi " we were shooting nearby, he was on his break. He called you and that time ur team member took the call, he said us about everything. Puchna mat kaise baag ki aya yahan, he literally took everything over his head, he was shouting at everyone on the way.

Teju Fake glared at Karan and he shrugged still being same.

Teju " what is this sunny "

Omi " Teju, he was so worried, he just want to reach u asap, don't worry , we all know how he is when it concerns you, we understand him. "

Teju smiled, indeed he becomes vulnerable when the matter is related to her. He will bear anything on him but a single scratch on her, he will be sick worried. She knows it and yet she couldn't keep herself out of such mess.

Omi left them after revealing her that shoot is done for her part. Karan opened her wrap, gave her sandwich. She ate it gladly and he smiled at his baby.

She attracts him every second, her antics make him fall in love with her every second.

" Falling in love a little every day "

She gulped at the sight of medicine in his hand, he glared at her, annoyingly she took the medicine and gulped it immediately to avoid the bitter taste touching her tongue.

Karan " ghar chalein "

Teju " Haan "

He applied her gel on the forehead to reduce her swelling and she pecked his lips making him smile.

They reached their home, karan mom was already there. She panicked seeing teju like that, aai video called her and she was worrying about teju.

Teju parents were in her uncle house for some function, so she was staying with Karan for time being. Karan spoke to her parents and assured them she is fine.

They left to their room and she slept due to medicine effect. Karan was sitting beside her and was looking at her.

Karan " Kitni chotisi cute si hai meri ladoo, Kitni badi chot lag gaye meri baby ko. She was so much in pain, still smiled for us. Kya Lagta hain bby, merko pata nahi chalega ki aapko pain horaha, aap natak kar rahi Thi,  Tu hogi badi actress, no 1 in television, par mein Karan Kundrra hu, Tera sunny, I know u more my love, I will take care of you whenevr I m with you, but pls mereliye jab mein nahi hota, tab take care of yourself. Nahi dheka jayega dard mein tujhe ladoo, pls "

He spoke so lovingly looking at her sleeping figure

" Mujhe bhi nahi dheka jayega tujhe aise, mein theek hu sunny "

She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes which had all the love for her. She pulled him and he slept beside her, she placed her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her

" I know sunny,  I m sorry , mein bohot pareshan karta hu na tujhe but trust me, pain was lil better now. It will be fine by tomorrow morning and u r there na with me, I will be fine soon. "

He kissed her forehead " Yes my little lioness "

They both soaked into the feeling of each other and drifted to sleep.