Tu bas meri hai:)

This is the OS on the day he unfollowed her.  It's completely my imagination and no where related to the real reason which we aren't aware of.  So don't blame anyone here, oh yes if want u can blame me 😜

...........................................................................

Karan had ddj shoot that day and somewhat he was bit cranky from the morning.  He woke with a beautiful sight, his lady love sleeping  beside him.  He missed her so much, she had been so busy these days, her music video shoot, her naagin shoot everything.  But the fault is not hers, she had been dreaming for this life, now she is living her dreams and  working hard for it. 

He had been extremely supportive to her, he goes to her set whenever he is free, calls her everytime when he misses her, she is someone now without whom he can't imagine his life.

He kissed her forehead and she smiled in her sleep.  He felt slightly hot, he is tired but he can't avoid his shooting today.  He got ready in his casuals and came out to see her in call.  She was talking to someone.  If it was some other day, he would have chuckled it, but today he was seeking for her attention. He threw his towel at her and wore his pants, but she glared at him and continued her talks. 

She stood up and went to the balcony ,put the towel to dry, he back hugged her and but she kept talking about her shoot

Teja " haan simbu I will be there "

" oh that video yes yes I watched "

" haan  haan "

She laughed hearing the other side of call, Karan looked at her pissed for a second, just left her and moved inside to get ready.

She turned back to look at him, he was already wearing his shirt.  She cut the call asap and went to him, she could see him sulking.

Teja " let me do it "

Karan " no thanks, u can carry on.. 24*7 just be busy , who cares about me anyways "

He did his work fast and left the room closing the door with a thud. She just stood confused of what happen, y he was cranky.  She doesn't know him being sick. So, decided to get ready first since her shoot start late today. 

By the time she comesout, he was not there.  He left without telling her, now that's bothering her.  She tried messaging him which was left unread.  She called him but it was left unanswered.  She sighed and left to his shooting spot.
........................................................................
Meanwhile, Karan was in his over thinking zone. He wanted her attention and her being busy with someone else made him angry. 

" 24*7 they r together, they were shooting, they spend time and talk on the set. And us, we meet and spend only for sometime. I know she is busy, but that doesn't mean she won't give me attention. Hamesha aise hi hota hai, jab mujhe voh chahiye, uska attention chahiye, she doesn't care.  Mujhe Kuch bhi ho, she doesn't care. Usko bas apni padi hai, now I will also not do anything "

He was mumbling, his headache was killing him on one side and his body was demanding rest. Omi was also looking at him.

Omi " bhai, u okay, u seem to be restless, jhagda hua kya bhabhi se"

Karan " bhabhi ki chamche, chup kar.. Dimag mat Kha..n don't talk about her to me "

He said the last line with a grumpy face and omi understand she is the reason. He shrugged on his tom and Jerry couple. 

He reached the set and started getting ready.  He opened his instagram being extremely bored. His eyes moved to feed and there was some prarish video, usually he don't give a damn but today he opened the reel, it was a close scene between pratha and rishab, he became angry and a curious cat too.  He opened the hastag and there was off screen and onscreen post. He saw one by one but his agony increased and he was angry at himself for doing this. 
He blocked her and unfollowed her in instagram.  He also unfollowed simba. He wasn't thinking straight at that moment.