Zindagi kitna badal gaye :)

Karan was sitting on his balcony with a beer in his one hand and his phone on other hand, obviously talking to his girl who was busy with her cousin wedding.

Karan " Yaar, laddoo I miss u.. Tere bina nind nahi aata "

Teju " awwwie my little, I will be back tomorrow "

Karan " so what ur cousin are saying "

Teju " everyone are asking about their jiju , they wanted to meet u "

Karan " I also wanted to meet them bcoz of this sudden shooting I missed the event "

He sulked like a baby and she just smiled at her little. 

Teju " Sunny meinu kissie do "

She asked like a bby and he chuckled, he could hear her cousins teasing her but who cares when these two ppl are madly deeply in love with each other.

Karan " muaaaahhhhh "

He kissed his screen and she also did at the same time.  They looked into each other eyes,  their eyes spoke how much they both miss each other. 

Teja " okay bye sunny, mein rakti hu.. These ppl are disturbing me "

He nodded and they ended the conversation. 

He looked up at the sky and saw the star shining. He looked his wallpaper , his star was shining for him. 

I must have done some good things that u came in my life laddoo

I must have done some good things that u came in my life laddoo. U r my shining star, my star. 

He kissed her pic and resumed his drinking. His mind wandered how life has been changed to both of them, it's not just him who was changed, she was also changed in this relationship.  She did something which she would have never imagined too.

She never had a public relationship , this is her first time and she shies away most of the time but loves him doing all kinds of pda.  She never stops him, nor question him about this things. She become more cuddly, more responsible person when they r out, with her he never cared about his reputation bcoz she take care of that. She take care of him like a mother when it's needed and be a father, strict to him when he does some mischief, sister to him like partner in crime and a forever friend with whom he can share anything.  She is all in one for him, a everything which he wants. 

He remembered how she shied away on their first kiss. How she reacted on afsana prank on kiss. 

Teja was sleeping in her bed, BiggBoss allowed them to rest for a while, as they have some celebrations at night. He couldn't sleep in mid day, so he was chatting with Afsana, Jay and others. He was looking at the bedroom side often and Afsana  gave him a teasing look. He blushed, he was behaving restless without her.

After sometime they went to kitchen, Afsana was smiling looking at her brother who was behaving like a love sick puppy.

Karan " kab utegi yaar "