YOU ARE MY PRIDE WIFEY ❤

Karan has boarded his flight to Chandigarh where his promotional shoot to be held for Tere ishq mei gayal. He reached the hotel room and spoke with Teju for sometime.

Karan " Kal kya phene wali hai "

Teja in her baby tone " pata nahi sunnyyyyyy... Tu kyu nahi yahan...i don't like this.. Aaajaaannna... I need youuuu sunnnyyy "

He went awww on her and said sweet things to her

Karan " my baby, I m always with you. This is your moment and don't think I m not there, I may not be physically there but I'm always there emotionally for you love. This is the biggest thing and you r being awarded for your acting, this is like wow moment and all your hard work is being paid off love. I am so happy for you doll "

She looked at him with love " Are u the best boyfriend or what? " she screamed and he laughed at his cutie.

Karan " Am I not?  " he asked smirking and she giggled " ofc you are.. No one else "

Karan gave her a flying kiss and she blushed and pouted at him making him shy.  His team knocked the door and he went out to discuss about the event to them.

The next day, he was ready for the promotion. There are couple of ivs and then fan meet was planned in evening. His schedule was packed up but he didn't miss to talk to her or say her how special moment it was for him to see her getting this award.

Karan " Meri jaan, kya kar raheho "
He asked once he picked the call from parvez who was already on face time with her showing his interviews. 

Teju " dugguuuuuu i misss you " she said in her baby voice and everyone around went aww on her.

Karan " I miss you to mera baby "

They talked for a while and his shoot resumed. Papa kundrra arrived to the hotel where his event was going on, he can't be less proud of his son for shining his name forever. 

A proud feeling aroused in his heart seeing people shower love on his love like anything. Karan hugged his father immediately and the crew also met him.

Papa " I m so happy for you "

Karan smiled and they started their banter which made everyone around laugh.

Karan " apki doll ko award milrahehai jante ho "

Papa eyes shined and he asked about the details n stuff.

Teju shoot ended and it's her time to get ready for the award. She called him, he picked it up in a second.

Karan " I was waiting for ur call "

Teju " I thought you were busy "

Karan " apkeliye toh mei hamesha free hu janeman "

He give her muahh sound Kissie and she blushed as people around her started teasing her.

Teju " sunny kya phenu " in her baby tone

Karan " ask ur stylist, y to ask me "

She rolled her eyes " Zyada bolna mat.. Say what should I wear "

Karan " go for a saree"

She murmured " You and ur obsession with Saree "

Karan took the mobile near to him and whispered " bcoz it looks sexy on you and I love to undrape it "

She blushed to the deepest red and fake glared him.

Karan give her ideas of how it should be and she nodded looking at her stylist who was amazed to see him peculiar with each and every detail of her.