Bas meri maa, Bas 😆

Teja was having her naagin shoot and he is busy with  photoshoot n stuff. His family is here for time being, his sisters and Jiju. Her shoot was over early than she expected, she was in urgency to reach home since he was in home already after his shoot and she  wanted to be with everyone. 

Meenu di called her while she was driving home.

On call,

Meenu " teja.. Are u busy? "

Teju " nahi meenu.. I am returning home only.. "

Meenu " Acha sun na,  meet me at infinity mall, me and madhu are here "

Teju " okay done.. Will reach in few minutes"

Meenu " okay byeee"

She reached the mall and the trio met. She helped them with few shopping and they went to food court.

They were talking about her and karan when he himself called her. 

Karan " babe where r u "

Meenu snatched the phone and answered him back " babe ki bina nahi reh payega tu.. Haan.. Bol "

Karan " oyyee meenu.. Tu kya karrahe hai naagin ki set pe "

Meenu " naagin ki set nahi, we r at infinity mall. I called her here for shopping. We will be back soon, tab baat karle apni baby se "

Karan " arey.. sunn..are "

She cut the call and looked at teja who was pouting at her. 

Meenu " oh babe.. Zyada pout matkar.. Sunny nahi hu mei.. Jab ghar jayegi tab karo.. "

She laughed seeing teju face turning red and madhu also started teasing her. 

Meenu " ideaaaa.. "

Teja " chilla kyu rahehai.. Meri kaan "

Meenu " suno.. I have a prank idea.. Hmm u r going to act drunk and we r going to enjoy pulling his leg and make him frustrated .. "

Teju " no no no.. If he comes to know he won't leave me "

Madhu " waise bhi he won't leave u babe.. So let's do this..bohot din hogaye sunny ko prank karke "

Teju " no no no "

Meenu " yes yes yes.. "

Teju looked at her with puppy eyes trying to melt her but Meenu Kundrra is a stubborn lady and No one can win against her. 

They reached home and teju started with her act by walking stumbling a little.  Her makeup was smudged and she rubbed her eyes to make it little red, look wide she was looking exhausted and drunk. 

Karan opened the door and he frowned at her state.  She jumped on him like hanging, he stabled her and looked at his sisters who were looking down with guilt.

Karan " baby r u fine "

Teju " sunnnyyyyy "

She called him in her baby tone and slurry voice.  She was looking at him with her eye blinking it multiple times. 

Karan " are u drunk love "

Before she could answer, meenu came forward and answered him "we r sorry sunny. We don't know she get drunk easily, we just drink a bit and she was already high. We told her not to take more but she didn't listen and we couldn't stop her there"

He glared at them and looked at her. She left him seeing his angry eyed and tried to walk stumbling into the room. He followed her and the two ladies stiffed their laugh.