1. My problem is You

Hiyaaaa, I hope you all are doing good with health and safety,  let's get back to these two shots of our Tejran. 

Disclaimer - No bashing anyone here, no spitting shits and definitely not bringing any past or something. Just enjoy the reading !

.....................................................................

It's been 3 years since they started dating and they had immense growth in their life, not just personally but in professionally also. Karan and teju both are busy with their movie shoots and web series. 

Teju's Father was currently staying in United States with her brother and she stays with her mother, not wanting to make her feel alone. This had definitely brought a major changes in their life. Their quality time, which they spend together have reduced and this brought a wave of frustration in them but they managed with a smile.

His sister and jiju were here, so he was with them whenever he gets some spare time.

Phone call,

Karan " oyee laddoo.. Kahan hai"

Teju "  just now wrapped the promotion shoot.. Tumara hogaya " she said in her exhausted tone and he was well aware of that. 

Karan " yeah almost done.. Eve Bahar chale " he asked so that they can spend some time together and that definitely bring some smile on her face. 

Teju " okay.. Kabb .. Aur kahan "

Karan " I will send you the location, I will wrap it up here soon.. You reach there by 6 okay "

Teju " okay.. Byee I m driving... "

Karan "dhyaan se byee love you "

Teju " love you too "

End of call.

She smiled " finally some "US " time "

She reached her home and he sent her the address, it was 4 already and she took a short nap and woke up by 4.30. She got ready in a black outfit to surprise him and did a bold makeup , well enough to shake his breath. 

She stepped down the staircase and saw her mother who was in the kitchen. 

Teju " Aaiii.. Me and sunny are going for dinner "

Teju mom " enjouyy.. I know you guys couldn't stay together life before bcoz of me.. So have fun today and don't worry about me. I will be fine.. You stay with him "

Teju smiled and hugged her mother before leaving and she started driving, leaving him a message that she started from her home. 

She talked with her brother pratik while driving and he could finally feel like his sister is sane. She was behaving crazy these days and he himself was confused. 

Teju " okay I have reached here pra, I will talk to you later "

Pra " bye bye teju, have fun.. Convey my greeting to Karan.. Take care "

Teju " okay byee "

She reached the place and it was 6.30pm, she tried calling him but it went unanswered . She entered inside and asked the front desk for the booking as he send the reservation details. 

They guided her to the cabin and she was shocked when the cabin door opened, as it was flooded with nearly 5-6 people including Karan who was looking at her with pleading eyes already. 

Teju pov " was it not our dinner date? But y he didn't mention that these people were coming. Do I look like a fool to them? What's happening? I m the stupidest to get ready for him like that "