Second Chance for Teju

Karan " Am I really overshadowing her.. Usne kuch bhi nahi bola, she also agreed that shayad it's true.. Is this just how much she understand me? May be I m being so much protective about her and that's disturbing her freedom. What if she gets upset with me bcoz of this.. Nahi nahi..i can't bear that.. Mei nahi rehsakta uske bina.. I will change myself..I will stop interfering much from now. I m so happy for her, not that everyone gets this opportunity, my teju deserves best and she will definitely rock this time. Mei usko kuch nahi bolungi, mei..mei dur rehti hu uski cheezon se uski decision se.. Its her life, let's her decide everything.. If being this way is what she wants, I will try to.. Kuch bhi hojaye, usko kona nahi chahta mei "

He layed on the couch, his head was throbbing with pain as he was overthinking from the moment he went to her set which she was totally unaware of.

He was on his vanity set when he received a call from khatron ki khiladi team. He picked it up and he was so happy to hear what they were saying.

Karan " Oh my my... Teju u deserve this baby.. This time no one can stop you from winning it.  Ahhh.. Mei kya karu, I want to see her immediately, kitni excited hogi meri jaan.. "

He finished his shooting and reached her set. She was giving some interview and ritesh informed him about it. He opened the door silently half through and stopped in his tracks hearing her.

Interviewer "  honestly, Tejasswi aapko kya lagta hai, does karan kundrra's opinion on anything related to ur life had changed your decision, did u feel like he is overshadowing you at any time.. Bcoz we feel like you both are kind of inseparable now and he is always there in everything you do. So we just want to know is this bcoz of love or he is possessing his rights on you? "

Teju smirked " Shayad you r right.. He is overshadowing me...  "

He was stunned to hear that and he scooted back on his way to his set. He definitely didn't expected this, she was the one who always defend such things against him and today when he heard her accepting it, he was hurt.

The other side, teju was furious after the interview.

Teju " how bloody she can say this about my sunny. I know her cheap tricks to get engagement, kya suna chahti voh, she want me to say, yes karan does this that. Stupid, aaj tak ye nahi samj aya tejasswi kundrra can never bitch about her husband.  Aaj se aise muh nahi kholegi aise..bade aayi... "

Teju " Shayad you r right, he is overshadowing me.. Agar kisiko care karna, pyaar karna, kisiko protect karna, kisiko galti karne se bachana , unko problems hone pe pareshan hona.. If you call these things as overshadowing, yes my sunny overshadows me and I m so glad with this overshadowing. Aaj tak kisine aise mujhe pyaar nahi kiya. I m happy with him and the thing you r calling as overshadowing, we name it as love. Our love, which you won't understand, bcoz you haven't felt it.  Joh humara beech hai.. Voh pyaar se bhi zyada, behadh mohabbt kehti hai usse. I trust him with my life, mei galti karsakta hu par voh mere life mei galti nahi karega. That's y I rely on him and if you call it as dependency, I won't deny it. Yes I m dependent on him, pyaar kiya toh darna kya..thokse bolunga voh mera sab kuch hai. I hope you got my answer , even if you don't understand it"

The intensity and determination in her voice made the interviewer shiver, she nodded bcoz she had nothing to say. With little further questions she left and teju let a frustrted sigh. She switched off her camera, she can't believe this media people, they twist her answer and make her a villain. So this was omi idea to have a backup always. 

She sat on the couch and she also received a call from khatron ki khiladi team, what she heard made her eyes widen and she couldn't frame a sentence. Looks like, her voice box is blocked, she just said she will decide and tell them later.