Down the Memory Lane :)

Karan and Teja entered their living room and was shocked to the amount of gifts they received for thier first Anniversary apparently.

Karan " these ppl have seriously gone insane "

Teja " they are already on us.. "

Omi " hahaha.. Humara bhi Yahi reaction tha tab dheka.. "

Teja recovered from the shock and got ecxited to see all the gifts.

Karan " let's freshnup first and then will se the gifts "

Teja " Okie mein aati hu "

She got freshnup and changed into his T-shirt and shorts. He freshnup in another room and came. They had their dinner and settled in the balcony to see the gifts. 

They opened various gifts and was very happy to see the love fans have for them.

Karan " They are family "

Teja " True sunny.. They care for us more than we do for ourselves. This is pure love "

Karan nodded and they opened the next gift. It was a book wrap " Down the Memory Lane with TejRan "
They opened the book and was awwwed seeing the craft. It has their beautiful moments combined together.

Karan " this is so lovely "

Teja "  yes.."  She traced the photos softly with her delicate hands..

Karan " laddoo,  yeh dhekna

Karan " laddoo,  yeh dhekna.. The first time u wore my Hoodie.. U were looking too cute and hot at that day. I was crushing you so much, mann kar raha tha kha jaun.. U were looking like a cassata ice-cream. "

He bite her cheeks and she giggled. 

Teja " I don't know about how u felt but I felt different for the very first time. Not that I haven't wore men's clothes before, but when I wore yours, your scent made me feel something which I didn't understand that day "

Karan " aur Ab toh mera poora wardrobe tera hai "

He laughed and she showed her tongue to him.

Teja " it's all mine... Be glad that I m showing it with you "

Karan " haan ye sahi hai "

He pulled her cheeks and she fake glared at him.