Dho patakas 🔥❤:)

" Mummaaaaa, shhee this boy, he is toublingg me " a cute  voice came from the living room..

" Nahiiii mumma I din do anythingggg" came another cute voice from the same place making their mumma sigh.  She was preparing sweets for Diwali in kitchen and these two little ones aren't making it easy for her. 

" Aashu, Arhaannn.. Be good kids and play quietly, mumma is busy bachaa" she shouted from kitchen and these two babies pouted at each other.
They wanted their mumma attention but she is busy from morning. 

Aashu " Papaaaaaa "

She entered inside the bedroom to see their father talking over call. She pulled his pants and he looked down to see his cute princess standing with a pout.

" Yes om, that's it, get these stuffs while coming.. Yeah bye ", he cut the call and put his mobile on his packet and lifted his 3 year old daughter. 

" what happened to my princess, who made her upset " he asked in his baby voice and the girl pouted and complained " Mumma bussyyy, no assion to Aashu "

He chuckled and kissed her cheeks making her giggle bcoz his stubble tickles her everytime he kisses and she loved it. 

" That's very bad, come let go and disturb mumma, bhai kahan hai ", he asked walking out and aashu replied
" nakhreee " she giggled making him laugh.  They both walked out to see aarhan sitting with his arms crossed and pouting.  He was looking down. 

Karan and aashu sat before him and imitated his actions making him frown, he looked at them and changed his action, they copied him again and he glared at them, the same happened again and he ran to his mumma to complain making them laugh. 

Arhann " mummaaa "

He pulled her Saree and she lifted him making him sit on the slab.

" kyaaa hua mere arhaan ko " she asked kissing the 3 year old boy, twin of Aashu . He pouted and made the most innocent face making teju go aww on him and she switched off the stove and picked him. 

Arhaan " Papa.. Tease arhaan "

" thats very bad " She ruffled his hairs and he nodded yes immediately as she agreed to his complaint.  She kissed his temple again and again and he snuggled to his mother. 

" Let's go and give your Papa punishment okay "

He nodded excitedly and they both left the kitchen, she saw both father and daughter were in play area, she was playing and he was helping her by giving balls to throw on the basket. 

"7, 8 , 9 " he continued and stopped, aashu throw the last ball and jumped saying " 10 ", he hified with her and picked her up.

Aashu saw her mumma and bhai and whispered to her Papa " Uffoo.. Bhai complain to mumma " to which her papa shrugged " I will handle your mumma " he winked making her smile widely. 

" Laddoo " he whispered nervously and she crossed her arms and looked at him raising her eyebrows. 

Teju " so what were doing with arhaan "

Karan " meine kuch nahi kiya, sachemei " with his innocent face

Teju " Sab pata hai mujhe, mere bete ne bola,no no.. Shikayat kiya "

Karan" achaa so you trust him more than me  " he walked to her and peeped behind her to see his little ones standing hiding behind the door. 

Teju" my cheeku never lies.. Unlike you " she slapped his chest lightly and he made a loud sound making her confused. 

Teju " itna bhi zorse nahi laga " she whispered and he signalled her, he slowly whispered " they r behind watching us " 

She made a " o " face and smirked making him confused , she hit him again and this time with more power making him wince for real.