Dubai Series - Filmfare event - 2

The next day in dubai, tejran were sleeping cuddling, the sun rays diving into their room. Karan woke up first and started admiring her.  She was wearing one of his hoodie which was low-key showing her glassy skin to him. He wanted to suck her skin till it turn red but stopped himself and kissed her cheeks softly.  She smiled when he did that and snuggled more closer to him.

Karan " good morning my love "

Teja " good morning sunnyyy "

She said like a baby rubbing her nose on his neck and he chuckled.

Karan " nind puri  nahi huye baby ka "

Teja "hmmm... Y u woke up soon "

Karan " bhulgaye,  I have a radio session na, even they asked u to come  , r u coming"

Teja " nah Bby, I m tired. Let me take rest for sometime.. "

He nodded and left to freshnup.  She laid straight on the bed and covered herself with a comforter.  He came back getting ready in a black pants and black hoodie, looking extremely cool and hot. His hairs were perfectly gelled up and he put on his shades.

He heard whistle sound and turned to see teju looking at him and whistling " oye oye hottieee kundrra , kaatil karne ka planning hai kya sabko"

She said like a roadside romeo whistling and he blushed at her act.

Karan " kabhi kabhi lagta hai tu ladki nhi hai "

Teja come down and walked to him while he applied his moisturizer on hands. 

Teja " out of all people u can't say that Mr. Kundrra, u know what I am completely "

She whispered the last time in his ears and traced her finger from his ears to his neck, he felt his face burning hot bcoz of her little tortures.  She further moved  her hands and slide his hoodie to make his "fakira "  tattoo exposed to her. She bent down and bite on his tattoo making sure her teeth get imprinted on his chest. 

Karan " ouchhh, it hurts "

Teja grabbed his jaw " who asked u to look hot , this is ur punishment "

Karan pulled her closer by her waist " kuch zyada nhi horaha "

She looked into his eyes and bent to his chest to give sloppy wet kisses on the hickey,  he closed his eyes feeling her lips

Karan " tejuuuuuu "

She smirked at her victory and tried to pulled back but he was fast enough to grab her by her hairs and smash his lips with her. 
After tasting each nook and corner of her mouth he pulled back while he panted heavily. 

Karan " don't try to tease me babe.. U won't be able to handle the consequences "

Teja " try me "

Her answer make him shocked, from morning he was getting shocked by her acts and this was super duper shock for him.

Karan " Teju "

His voice turn coarse, he was trying very hard not to throw her on bed and do all kinky stuffs, but his professional commitment is stopping him. On top of that,  this little devil is teasing him badly by words and action. They were looking into each other eyes when omi knocked the door. 

Omi '' bhai, r u ready "

Teju " agaya, bhai ki chamche "

She made faces and karan sighed relief and laughed at her reaction.

Karan " haan omi aaraha hu "

Teju " jao jao "

She turns her face making him smile and wonder how can someone turn cute in a second after a hot encounter.