Sunny, tere sare dreams sach hogi :)

It was mid November in 2022, days passed in a blink, the year was about to come to an end. Everyone are running behind their work, busy in their life, with family, with friends.

Same goes with our TejRan, they r busy in their career, also balancing their personal life.

Teju's Naagin extended till December, so sunny ka international plan flop hogaya. In the mean time, he was very happy , his movie is going to be released, it's not his first movie in Bollywood but still it feels like a first movie, after bigboss life has changed for both.

For KARAN, People could see the real him, they fall in love with this cute sunny more than stud kundrra. His aura screamed power, his fans penned his name everywhere they go, media went crazy on seeing them alone and together.

Them, individually created fire and together created magic without much effort :)

His movie poster created toofan on social media sites, he was loved by everyone around, neutrals were eager to watch him and his fans, be it squad, fam, sweet troops, all are excited like hell. They does trending for him every day crossing millions.

The movie is releasing in two days, its his biggest day , he and his team coordinated with film makers, they r working too hard. There is full on promotion, people are loving it. The songs of the movie are magic, young talented singers were hoped in and they rocked it.

The songs were on loop everywhere, it's ruling YouTube, Jiosavn, spotify and all music sites. It's trending, more reels were coming on, it's popular worldwide.

All these are overwhelming for everyone who worked hard for the movie. They expected the movie to go well but now they r more confident and are grateful that they chosed karan for it. He is the biggest reason.

For Karan, it's the start of his dream.

Now he is standing in the stage, where he was betrayed. The same stage where he was pulled down, pushed to darkness, called him toxic, called him bad boyfriend, used him for its own fame and snatched his deserved place. The same stage where he deserved to stand on top 2 but betrayed and pulled down by the selfish makers. But does anything stopped him from moving, no never. He had his ladoo, his family, his sisters as pillar and his fans who live for him. Nothing stopped him from reaching heights, now he is standing on the same place, to promote his film. He was requested by the makers to be here, so that their trp will be high.

He agreed after so much thinking, he doesn't want to go back but it is also true that he can't let the film makers down by denying it. So he said yes..

The moment he stepped into the stage, all the memories run into him, the first day he met his ladoo, the day he gave her his hoodie to wear, the way he was upset bcoz she went to mukya ghar, he was happy when she came back, the way she fought for him against pratik, the way she fought with him for her rights, their green sofa convo, the wkv when Paaji came , he gave heart to her, their first fight, their task moments, their horrible fights, manaoing session, toxic wkv, their love confession and the way they fought for their love till the end.

He ignored the negative things and smile remembering his ladoo, her cuteness, thier night convos.

He had formal talk with Salman Khan who appreciated him for his achievements and also apologized for the way he spoke about him and his relationship with teju. He was happy that they proved everyone wrong and sailing together.

Salman " so karan, kab horaha hai "

Karan smiled and blushed knowing what he is asking " Kya sir"

Salman " wahi, the whole nation wants to know now "

Karan " sir, jaise abhi chalraha acha chalraha hai sab.. Baki sab family ka decision sir, we r looking for it.. Hope so jaldi voh din aye and mein use utake le jaun apni ghar "