High on love :)

Month of March in 2023, sun was peeking through windows inside our TejRan home. We can see someone sleeping on the bed with frown on face, cuddled up to the comforter, clutching the pillow to her chest. Her phone was ringing continuously, she opened her eyes slowly, traced the bed for her phone, picked it up and saw the caller ID. She smiled looking at the caller ID,  a beautiful smile adorn her face admist her pain.

Teja  " Hi my little "

Karan " Hi my sweetie, Good morning "

Teja " good morning sunny... Kya kar raheho "

Karan " mein shoot location pe agayaaa... Tumara call ka intezar kar rahe thi but u didn't call,I guessed u must be sleeping. Did I disturb you love "

Teja " I was sleeping sunny. No my love, u didn't disturb me, I was about to wake up "

Karan " chal video call pe aa "

She looked at herself, she was looking pale after throwing up everything she had last night,  hairs tangled and her weekness was clearly visible.

Teja " Abhi nahi sunny, I will call you back after freshning up "

Karan " Arey Aise Kyun.. Aaa na teju, I want to see you "

Teja " Acha okay.. Give me 5 mins "

Karan sighed and cut the call. She quickly washed her face and tied her hair, looked in the mirror, she was okay a bit now yet who she was kidding, he will find  about what's  wrong with her in a minute.

She called him and he happily lifted the call but his happiness was replaced by frown  looking at her condition.

Karan " teju kya hua  baby,  y r u looking so pale "

Teja " kuch nahi sunny,  thoda weakness hai.. Theek hojaungi, don't worry "

Karan " how can I stop worrying..  Look at yourself.. Y don't u take care of yourself teju, when did u ate last time "

Teja " last night " she whispered slowly

Karan " but u look like u didnt ate from days"

Teja " I throwed up everything sunny, isiliye "

She was holding her breath bcoz of pain, closed her eyes tightly and he realized something.

Karan " teju,  baby, kya hua, is it that time"

Teja nodded slowly with tears forming in her eyes and he sighed. He was getting worried looking at her , her pain is becoming unbearable for him to handle.

Karan " love, please breath in, breath out. Theek hojayega meri jaan.. Look at me baby girl "

She opened her eyes and looked at him and he was giving her kisses and making cute face. She smiled forgetting her pain for sometime.

Omi came from behind to call  karan for the shoot. 

Karan " I don't want to leave you "

Teja " go bby, I will manage, I m your strong bacha.. "

Karan " Awwwww. Yes my sherni.. Love you doll.. Take rest, No need to go for shoot, take an off. I will call u after this shot,  Okay cutie ? "

Teja nodded like a bby and give him kisses...

Teja " I miss you my little, my baby,  my motu ,my cuto.. "

Karan " aaww.. I miss you too my ladoo, my bacha.. Take care.. Byeeee "

She kept her phone down happily and went to take bath. After sometime her manager called and informed that Karan called and informed about her off today and the production also granted her. She looked at his photo hanging on the wall with her beside him,