Tu hi mera sahara ❤

Its been 4 years to their marriage life, they r one happy couple who just love their life to the fullest.  They r happy in their own universe and they doesn't care about others.

Karan just love her like a baby and she also behave like that to him. With her, life seems to be magical for him and she also understand him well and been a amazing partner to him. He loves how she handle things maturely in her personal and professional life.  She doesn't let go things easily, she make sure that he talked about things which is disturbing him. She make him understand which is wrong and right and he also help her alot when she is confused..

Today they all are leaving for punjab to celebrate papa and mumma 60th anniversary in a grand way.  They planned to make them marry again on this auspicious day in front of all relatives and family.  Karan sisters were also coming with family. Karan,  teju and aai baba also going to Punjab.

They boarded the flight and reached Punjab by night . Karan called one of his friend to pick them up who was already waiting there.  They reached their house in their hometown, it was a beautiful house with double storey building,  it had 5 bedrooms and two extra rooms apart from living room, big kitchen with dining and a swimming area with lawn.

They reached the place and the couples stayed together in a room.  Mumma Papa and aai baba took two rooms in the ground floor. Karan and teju took a room in the corner of first floor. Poonam di, jiju stayed in a room, madhu di and meenu di in one room.  Kids stayed in the extra room with a floor bed and some essential placed. 

Karan hugged teju when they entered the room and she shrieked with the sudden touch. 

Karan " Teju "

His voice held some different emotions which made her shiver

Teju " bolo Sunny "

Karan " this room is not soundproof like our home"

Teju " sooo "

She breathes heavily feeling his touch, his hands were doing magic on her skin. 

Karan in her ears " keep ur notes low my love " ..

He pushed her on bed and hovered over her and what followed next was their union in the beautiful city which is their native. 

The next morning, she woke up and saw she was sleeping alone. 

Teju " ye sunny kahan gaya "

Her phone beeped with a notification

Good morning my love, aur biwi ji I hope u had a good sleep. I woke up early to look for the preparation, u were sleeping soundly, utane ki mann nahi tha. Now, get ready and come fast baby. Ur hubby is starving here :)

She chuckled and got ready in a pink saree.  Her in laws never demand her to be traditional but she always maintain her decorum at needed places.