Dehradun series - 5- Tu hi meri chahat

A fresh morning with a cloudy chill climate in dehradun, they r nearing the end of shoot and Karan part is almost done. He had a few shoots to be done. The crew is as of now concentrating on Gashmeer and Reem part, so he has a day off. Bcoz of his sickness, he was strictly ordered to spend the day indoor by his dearest wife.

He made his way to the lawn to have some tea and chit chat with his family via video call. He talked with them for a while and decided to call her but the call was picked up by ritesh.

Ritesh " bhai, our Santa is shooting "

Karan " santa? "

Ritesh " apko pata nahi aaj aapka laddoo santa bangaye "

Karan " hayee sachi.. Chal facetime pe aa.. Mujhe usko dhekna hai "

Ritesh " okay bhai "

He facetime her and there she was in santa costume with that cute mustache and beard. He started laughing at her and ritesh was also smiling. At one point, she took the beard in hand as it started itching and rubbed her cheeks making faces.

Karan " usko itchy horaha hai "

Ritesh " ji bhai, mei dhekta hu "

At the same time it was break and she came to rites with confused face as he was smiling much but then realized her phone in his hands, she took the phone and saw her love of life on screen.

Teja " sunnnyyyyyy "

Karan " yes my dear santa "

Teja " Itchy itchy "

She said like a bby rubbing her cheeks and he went aww on her.

Karan " aap inni cute kyu ho laddoo "

Teja " itchy horaha Sach mei sunny "

Karan " I told ritesh, he will change the one for you "

Teja " ab kya karu itchy ko"

Karan" don't scratch, ice pack rako and put some coconut oil on it "

Teja " okie, kuch hua to nahi na "

Karan " nah baba.. Aap tension mat lo "

She smiled and they resumed talking. He notice her cheeks turning red bcoz of rashes and was worried. He immediately texted his dermatologist who referred him some medicine. He asked her to apply the gel. She was on the verge of crying but he consoled her saying its nothing.

Evil eyes off her flawless skin :)

Ritesh saw the list of medicine message from Karan. He smiled thinking how they take care of each other even when they r miles apart. It's not that there is no one here to take care of her but still he does everything making sure she is fine and been taken care of. He had worked with many people but with these two, he feels like a family and they both are really adorable. Touchwood :)

Late evening, Teja was done with her amazon live, she was happy to interact with her fans via chat and she is very proud of hosting a live on fashion. She always wanted to be that person to give these kind of talks, she wanted herself to be confident and then lead others.

...........................................................................

The next day, he was doing his shoot and she was doing her Naagin shoot.

Her rashes were little better now but it leave a patch of redness and some bumps for which gel was prescribed and needed to be applied 4 times a day. She did as per the protocol and he was making sure to remind her.