Birthday getting hotter :)

Hiyaaa, so I am back with another exciting chapter which was long due. It's a slight mature content, I mean hot in my way of writing, so please kids stay away if u don't want butterflies in your tummy. Enjoy reading guys !

.....................................................................
She was excited for his birthday, he is coming to Goa and she have already made  arrangements for the evening. 

She was standing infront of the airport waiting for him, he stepped outside looking cute and handsome, she ran to him hugging him tighter and kissing his cheeks. 

Teju " Tere budday haii " she said cutely making him smile and do a little step shaking his legs making her go aww on him.

They seated on the car and he kissed her cheeks.  She smiled widely and said " I missed u dugguuuu "

He pulled her closer " I missed u too my baby " he pecked her lips making her shy as the cab driver was also there. 

Teju " sunny stop, seee the driver is here "

He shrugged and looked at her dreamily making her blush more.

They reached the resort which she stayed and he locked the doors once upon entering. He pulled her closer and hugged her tightly making her smile, she also wrapped her arms around him and there isn't a inch gap between them, both were trying to squeeze in. 

Karan " I missed you fuckinh much "

He kissed her on her lips making her smile widely, his lips on hers was something which is her favourite and she always gets excited and happy kissing him. 

Teju " get freshnup, I will order something for you "

Karan smirked " aren't you joining me"

She smirked back and leaned to his ears " Save your energy for tonight jaane man"

She pushed him inside the washroom as he was stunned with her bold statement, he was excited now.  She is a fire ball when it comes to hotness and he knew she must have planned something for him. 

He came outside after freshening up and she was done with orders.  He backhugged her and she ruffled his hairs arching her arms behind. 

He nuzzle into her neck and whispered " I can't wait for tonight "

Teja in her low voice " even i cant little , it's your birthday eve "

He smiled and left as the door bell rang. She opened to see the room service standing with their food orders. She thanked them and collected the food, they decided to take a nap after having their meal. 

He pulled her closer and cuddled to her , he was missing this so freaking much, having her in his arms have been the best thing for him in his life.

.....................................................................

The evening was enticing as the dark sky covered the galaxy, they woke up after hearing her alarm. She set them up so that they wouldn't get late. He was sulking bcoz he wanted to sleep more, he was finally sleeping peacefully with her, she ruffled his hairs.

Teja " little, wake up my baby., we have to get ready, aren't you excited for the night dugguuuu " she was giving fishy kisses all over his face and her fingers were ruffling his hairs. He was feeling ecstatic and loving all the attention.

He was enjoying her pampering and she pecked his lips but before she could pull up, he pulled her closer and kissed her deeply making her moan, her fist clutched his hairs as his hands made their way into her bare waist pulling her shirt up.