Kaise tum mujhe milgaye hai❤

It was the day she was dreaming for and he was waiting for, to see her in big screen with people cheering for her and her acting speak about her. 

So it was her trailer launch, he was excited more than her. He called her team to his house as she was on her shooting. He also got ready in between and she came a little late.

He rushed her to get ready fast and she quickly changed into sky blue faded shimmering dress looking just like a star shining pairing up with him who also wore similar color like her.

Once they r ready, they settled in the car, she was visibly tired yet excited for the day. She looked at him who was already looking at her with only love in his eyes. 

Teju " why are u looking at me like that sunny "

Karan " laddoo, ur eyes, they r shining "

Teju " kuch bhi "

Karan " Nah, I m serious. I have never seen this kind of shine on ur eyes.  haan u were elated before, jab u won big boss, that time also u were happy but this is different, ur eyes,  I feel like watching them like this till the end of my life.  I know this is ur dream and I m very proud of it my love "

He kissed her forehead and she smiled widely at him.

They reached the set and paps went crazy over them. They posed for sometime, gave individual as well as couple shots to them.
Karan gave a pose like pulling Teja cheeks over the banner and everyone hooted for the pose.

She posed few with the Co actor and production team. They entered the theatre hall and he asked her to sit in the front seat and he will be in back, but she pulled back him and made him sit beside her making his heart swell.

No matter what, her first priority is him and he will be forever.

The screen flashed on and the trailer started. When she came on screen, he just hooted, whistled making her blush. 

He is the biggest troop and he will forever be her constant support.

Paps recorded their each and every moment and the trailer was amazing as well with lot of mystery and filled with emotions. Teja's acting was mind blowing and everyone were hooting for her making Karan so proud of her.

Teja looked at him how he was looking at her onscreen and his eyes held something which she couldn't decipher, it had wave of emotions, love, trust, pride, happiness everything. He turned towards her feeling her stare and they just looked into each other eyed.  Words aren't needed when eyes speak louder. 

Their trance broken by a pap who came to talk to Karan, he asked about the film, Karan being over excited kid, started talking about the film and how much he is eager to see what happens with hero of the film. All the time, Teja was just smiling at him. 

After that, everyone from film were called upon the stage and she stood in the middle.  She was talking about the film on her turn and he signalled her to smile, she was just staring at the human infront of her who was happy like its his achievement. She thanked her stars for bringing him in her life. 

The event ended on the good note and they left to their home.

She changed into his shorts and T-shirt and he arranged for dinner.  She was jumping around and he chuckled at her. 

Teja " Sunny u change and come, I will set up "

She took the plate and he nodded and removed his kurta, wear his vest and short. 

He came and she was just drooling at the master piece in front of her. 

Karan " Done checking me out "