Separation anxiety and Fear -1

This one shot was requested by KanwalKaur8 long time ago and I m sorry that it got this late. Hope you all will like this, it will be in two parts. Just read it as a story and don't blame anyone please.

.....................................................................

Karan " yaar teju kitni din keliye jaana hai"

Teju " 15 days sunny "

Karan looked more annoyed " 15 daysssss.. Kya karungi mei 15 days tere bina.. Laddoo mujhe nahi rehna tere bina"

She cupped his cheeks " you think I can live without you, sunny I can never. I m going for shoot but mujhe wahan pe tere yaad hi ayega.. I will miss you so much sunny "

He cupped her cheeks and kept his forehead on hers " should I come with you "

Teja '' You know it's not possible love , you have your shoot "

Karan " I know....this is so absurd yaar.. I want to be with you "

She hugged him tightly and she heard a sob, he was crying, her little was crying and she pulled apart, wiped his tears while her own tears were flowing.

He kissed her forehead wiping her tears
" We will cross this phase also "

She nodded with tears and they both soaked in each other embrace.

.....................................................................

The next day, they were standing in airport, he was hugging her close and she was kissing his cheeks, the team were so done with them, they sat on the corner, flight announcement was made, he turned emotional again, she was controlling her tears, he cupped her cheeks

" Teju, no sharati there, take care of yourself, never ever turn off your phone, agar busy bhi ho just keep it on, let it ring, but switchoff nahi.. Aur tere location mere se connected hai, I won't do anything with that, just for your safety. Baby, that location is somewhat strange, wahan pe safe raho, don't roam outside when it's not needed okay. Yaar, I don't know how I m going to be sane in these 15 days. Be safe my jaan🥺 "

Teju nodded " I love you, yes I will be safe habibi. Don't worry.. "

He kissed her forehead and she kissed his heart.

Adda from behind " Tejaa yaar come na, don't be late "

She nodded and hugged him once again before turning, her voice choked, she turned again " I will miss you sunny "

She said and turned back walked to adda who was waiting, he was looking upwards to control his tears. He rushed outside when she was out of his sight and entered the parking, he didn't even respond to paps who understand him and didn't pester him more.

Karan " parvez ghar jaana "

He nodded and they drove to home.

Teja was crying sitting in flight, she was already missing him, his warmth. Adda was stunned to see her like this, she was never like this. The teja, she knows, were someone who never worried about all this, she was staying away from her brother for years now, but she never did cry like this. With Karan, she was crying just after 10 mins of separation.

Adda " oyeee naagin.. Stop crying baby, otherwise your Karan will blast everyone if he come to know this "

Teju " this is not stopping addu.. Kya karu... "

Adda " come here "

She hugged her and teju stopped crying after sometime. Their flight landed in Bagdogra, a city in Darjeeling.