Love for Eternity - 1

Hiiii.. This is completely a different series of 5-6 shots pbly. I just wanted to try this idea, hope u all like it.
Disclaimer - I doesn't belong to Islam, but I definitely respect the religion and love the way they follow their life. This is just a story, if there is any mistakes, pls forgive me.. I tried my best to gather information and add on this story. Pardon me if something is not okay. Correct me plz..

Let's move into this short story now...
...........................................................................

Introducing male protagonist of the story, Mr. Shamsher Khan, 30 years old, completed his MBA degree, young multitalented guy who take care of his family business. He is very strict when it comes to discipline, quite intimidating person but a pure soul too. Everyone in the home loves him to the core, he is the prince of khans. He has 2 elder sister and 2 younger brother. His sisters are married in same family and they live in Lahore.

The khans are most famous people among the city of Karachi. They are reputed ppl who also indulged in many free services, they give free education to youth and also provide shelter and food for old ppl who are homeless. They also invloved in politics, but indirectly as big shots also take their advices.

Introducing, female protagonist of the story, Ms

Introducing, female protagonist of the story, Ms. Muskan Ahmed, 21 years old, studying her undergraduation. She is the princess of Ahmed, only sister of 4 brothers who treat her like a child. Being the youngest She is most pampered yet disciplined girl, shy, introvert to Outsiders and notorious to her closed one. She loves her bhabhis so much and they are her friends.

Ahmed's family were also quite popular like khans, but they r not into politics. They have different fields of business handle by the men of Ahmed house while ladies took care of NGO works. They also run firm for home made products with help of widows and poor women. The elder son of Ahmed, Shah Ahmed, is a doctor and to be precise a Neurologist. N the rest of them run business.