GOA WITH BAE ❤:)

Hiya guys..... So u all must have seen our babies vlog on this already, how about add some more moments in this which is my imagination. Hope u will love it :)

..................................................................

So it's time for Teja and karan to leave for Goa for some personal work and they r very happy bcoz they r going to spend their time together. Not that they won't spend in Mumbai, they does but they wanted to be away from all stress n their hectic schedule.

Nikhil "bhai, enjoy Karo.. Hum nahi hai saath mein disturb Karne keliye.. "

Karan " Kuch toh sach baat boli tune aaj, my romance breakers. "

He sulked and teju hit on his arms. He looked at her " kyaaaa.. Sach bolrahe hu.. Jab bhi romance karta hu, tab call karte hai, knock karte hai..chen se kiss bhi nahi karne deti hai log"

Teja " sunny if u don't shut up now, I am leaving u here and going alone "

Karan put finger on his lips making everyone laugh.

Teja "  Ab chale "

Karan nodded still with his fingers on lips making her chuckle and she kissed his cheeks making everyone hoot and he hugged her to his heart laughing.

They reached the airport in Teja car and ajmal bhai driving them. They entered inside the airport.

Teja " sunny, it's a miracle that we r 2 hrs before here from departure time " said in a bby voice

Karan " haha yes my cutie.. We r early today, Ek baar saman check Karlee "

Teja nodded and checked her bag, he was asking for things and she was checking them, then she realized that her wallet was missing.

Teja " oh shit sunny,  wallet bhulgaye "

Karan " kyaaaa... Uske bina koye bhi Kaam nahi hoga teju.. Call kar ajmal bhai ko "

Teja called ajmal bhai and luckily he wasn't so far,  he came immediately and handed her wallet. 

Teja  to ajmal bhai " kya kar rahe thi mujhe yaad dena chahiye haina "

Karan " ye sahi hai, Phele khud bulo, phir sabko dato " he chuckled and she pouted at him.

Karan " Awwwww my baby, tu cartoon hai yaar sach mein "

He kissed her pout making her blush. Then they walked further and Teja was jumping here and there, he was adoring her. He loved the carefree Teja more than anything else. That's how he become fond of her in the beginning of their life.

Teja "  sunny, let's play come.. Yahan pe box haina, we will jump from one box to other box "

Karan " haan Haan karte hai "

He smiled and joined her. They were giggling,  smiling, laughing at their silly acts. They didn't care about ppl watching them, at that time they weren't big actors,  they r just two people who are in love with each other immensely and wanted to enjoy every moment together.

Teja " haan Ab Ek twist.. U will close ur eyes and I will guide u to the box.. Okay little "

Karan bowed as accepting her idea and she helped him to the box. He was laughing and enjoying freely making her adore him more.

Teja P. O. V " bappa pls keep my sunny happy like this forever. Protect the child inside him, my little sunny "

She brushed her tears before he see and he came back laughing to her as he reached the box by his own correctly.

They hugged each other soaking in their embrace, soon the flight departure was announced. They boarded the flight and he entwined their fingers together kissing her knuckles softly.