CHAPTER 3

Xu Zuocheng was trembling with anger, and even the bowl in his hand was shaking. He stared at Xu Zhao viciously, as if he was accumulating a force to destroy Xu Zhao and Xu Fan.

The neighbors stared at Xu Zuocheng intently.

Xu Fan was frightened and hid behind Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao met Xu Zuocheng's gaze fearlessly.

Xu Zuocheng suddenly walked towards the kitchen angrily with the big bowl in his hand. With a thud, the big bowl fell heavily on the chopping board, and the chopsticks slammed on it with a bang. When Xu Zuocheng came out of the kitchen, his face was full of anger. , said sharply to Xu Zhao: "Don't expect me to help you cut the wheat in your eastern field!"

The wheat in the east field was distributed to Xu Zhao, which is also Xu Zhao's.

Xu Zhao replied, "I won't let you cut it."

Xu Zuocheng's voice rose again: "If you have the ability, you can cut it yourself!"

"Cut yourself, cut yourself."

"Okay, okay, you can, Xu Zhao, you can!"

Xu Zuocheng was about to be mad at Xu Zhao. He did not expect that one day Xu Zhao would rebel against him, causing him to lose face in front of so many people. The problem was that he could not find a reason to refute Xu Zhao, and none of the Xu family came forward for him. Speaking, he, he, he pointed at the Xu family angrily, saying, "No one is allowed to cut wheat for him", and then angrily walked into the east wing of the tile-roofed house.

The Xu's yard suddenly became eerily quiet.

The Xu family gave Xu Zhao a fierce look, but because Xu Zuocheng was really unreasonable, they all walked towards the hall with bowls in dismay.

Seeing that the neighbors were not excited, they left one after another, feeling suspicious. After Xu Zhao jumped in the river, it seemed a little different.

After a while, only Xu Zhao and Xu Fan were left in the Xu family yard.

"Dad." Xu Fan shouted.

Xu Zhao looked down at Xu Fan.

Xu Fan hugged Xu Zhao's thigh, looked at Xu Zhao with a small face and said, "Dad, I will help you cut the wheat."

Xu Zhao smiled: "Okay."

"I'll cut a lot of wheat for you."

What a sensible kid.

Xu Zhao touched Xu Fan's head again and said, "Okay, let's eat first."

"good."

"I'll keep you full today."

"Dad is full too."

Xu Zhao took Xu Fan into the kitchen house. The kitchen house is a house made of mud and wheat straw. The beams often fall off soil and ash into the bowls. So every time before everyone eats, everyone goes to the well to rinse the bowls before using them. , Xu Zuo became secretly eating a bowl of noodles without being caught, and before serving the second bowl, he deliberately ran to the well to rinse the bowl, pretending to be eating the first bowl, so the large bowl of noodles on the chopping board was clean , did not touch Xu Zuo Cheng's saliva.

Xu Zhao also took the three noodles and a green vegetable from the bottom of the pot into a bowl, and brought Xu Fan to the thatched hut. When he was about to eat, through the small window of the thatched hut, he heard the neighbors chattering outside the door, as if they were saying It was the Xu family.

"Did the Xu family split up long ago?"

"Early split is to eat together, and each family provides food, which is made by the old lady of the Xu family."