CHAPTER 86

Xu Zhao hurriedly hugged Xu Fan and caught up with Cui Dingchen, and said, "Uncle, let me carry it."

Cui Dingchen said in a normal tone: "I'll carry it."

"It's heavy."

"It's not heavy, let's go."

"But--"

"Watch the road, walk well, I'll carry it, you take care of Xu Fan."

Looking at the bustling crowd, Xu Zhao was also afraid that he would not be able to take care of Xu Fan, so instead of arguing for luggage, he smiled and said, "Thank you, uncle, for your hard work."

"Ok."

Xu Zhao didn't pay attention to the luggage anymore, and followed Cui Dingchen with Xu Fan in his arms. The dazed look on Xu Fan's face finally faded away, and his face turned into a novelty, and Xu Zhao was equally novel.

It was also the first time for Xu Zhao to go to Xizhou Railway Station. It was better than expected. At least the ticket office, plaza, waiting room, etc. were all complete, and people came and went, either carrying snakeskin bags, or directly carrying them. Quilts, or people carrying bags, all kinds of people are extremely lively.

However, the train station is a bit small, and most of the signs are handwritten. Generally speaking, it is good, but I don't know what is the difference in the ride procedure.

Anyway, he followed Cui Dingchen, and there was nothing wrong along the way. He entered the waiting room, checked the tickets manually, got on the platform, squeezed into the green train, and arrived at the sleeper carriage. Both tickets were the lower bunk, so Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen did not need to climb. Climbing up and down, put the luggage on the bed, beside the bed, and then sit on their respective beds to rest.

Xu Zhao looked at Xu Fan.

Xu Fan had never been on a train, and he had never even seen him before. He was still curious. He didn't speak, and looked around with watery eyes.

Cui Dingchen asked inexplicably, "What's wrong with Xu Fan?" The little mouth was always chattering, but he didn't say anything today.

Xu Zhao touched Xu Fan's little head and replied, "He is in a familiar environment."

"He still needs to be familiar with the environment?"

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Well, this is the best time for him. By the way, uncle, do you want to drink water? When I came in just now, I saw hot water in front of me, so I'll pour you a glass. ."

Cui Dingchen said, "I have it with me."

Xu Zhao said, "Then I'll go get some water to drink."

"I have it here."

"No need, I'll just pour it over."

"Now more people drink mine first."

Xu Zhao glanced at the passengers coming and going in the carriage, and did not insist on pouring the water. He watched Cui Dingchen open the small suitcase. The suitcase was neatly folded with several pieces of clothes, and next to it was a neatly printed landscape painting. of thermos cups and some daily necessities.

At first glance, it is a clean and rigorous person!

Knowing that Cui Dingchen was obsessed with cleanliness, Xu Zhao immediately bent down and took out the enamel tea jar from the black cloth bag, and then handed it to Cui Dingchen and said, "Just pour some for me."

Cui Dingchen paused, looked up at Xu Zhao, and said nothing. He unscrewed the lid and poured half a cup of steaming boiled water to Xu Zhao. Xu Zhao tried the temperature, and it tasted just right. So he shouted, "Xu Fan."