CHAPTER 5

The menacing Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng saw this scene, and their momentum was inexplicably suppressed by half, but the two had always been thick-skinned, and they had to hold out their aura when they were desperate.

Xu Zhao looked at the two of them calmly and said, "I'm here, what's the matter?"

"You stole Dawa's ice cream?" Xu Youcheng asked.

"Who said that?" Xu Zhao asked.

"Dad said it."

Xu Zhao did not rush to refute, but asked, "Where did Dawa get the ice cream?"

"Big baby—" Xu Youcheng couldn't answer, and couldn't help but look at Xu Zuocheng.

Xu Zuocheng hated Xu Zhaozheng's teeth after the morning, but he still acted like a big brother, looked at Xu Zhao and asked, "You said it's not the ice cream of Dawa, whose ice cream is it?"

Xu Zhao replied, "Mine."

"Where did you come from?"

"It's my classmate who sells ice cream." Xu Zhao said to Xu Zuocheng slowly.

"Then, as an elder, can't you give one to the junior?"

"only one."

"Can't it be divided equally?"

"No." Xu Zhao refused bluntly.

"Xu Zhao." Xu Zuocheng's patience with Xu Zhao had reached the limit, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Are you so ignorant?"

"What is sensible? Is it sensible to grab your little nephew's noodles?"

"Xu Zhao!" Xu Zuocheng finally couldn't help roaring.

Xu Zhao did not show weakness, although his voice was not loud, but his sentences were powerful: "From today onwards, I don't know what it means to be sensible, I only know that Xu Fan is my son, and as long as he doesn't do anything wrong, no one can touch him. If you don't believe me, you can try it! I don't care if you are a human or a ghost! Anyway, I am a person who died once!"

He died once, which means he almost drowned when he fell into the river three days ago. Everyone knows that, but Xu Zhao said it was especially scary. Even Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng wondered if Xu Zhao was haunted by evil spirits. , or else the temperament that used to be rounded and flattened, why did it suddenly become tough?

Are there really ghosts?

Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng were speechless for a while.

Xu Zhao looked at Xu Dawa and said, "Let me see you rob Xu Fan next time, I can't get around you!"

Xu Dawa hides behind Xu Zuocheng in a guilty conscience.

Xu Erwa, who was not named, saw that Cheng Xu Zhao was not bullied and was beaten down by Xu Zhao. She was afraid of being beaten by Xu Youcheng, so she quickly ran away.

"Erwa, where are you going?" Xu Dawa called softly.

Xu Erwa ignored Xu Dawa and ran away quickly.

When Xu Dawa saw that Xu Erwa ran away, she was afraid of being beaten by Xu Zuocheng.

Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng turned their heads, the two children were gone, how could they find trouble?

Xu Zhao looked at the two and asked, "Is there anything else?"

Xu Youcheng can't be angry.

Xu Zuocheng turned his head and left the courtyard.

Xu Zhao stood there, watching Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng without saying a word of guilt or apology, and he didn't expect them to educate Xu Dawa and Xu Erwa. As long as he stayed here for a day, there must be something like this. There will be more days to come. Now everyone is busy with farming. When the time is over, Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng’s family may make trouble. At that time, he may not be able to resist, he must take care of himself. Become stronger, otherwise life will be more difficult in the future, and this time it strengthens Xu Zhao's determination to go out.