CHAPTER 72

Cui Qingfeng smiled slightly, and the doubts that disappeared for a few days reappeared, causing him to ask uncontrollably, "Uncle called you? Why?"

Xu Zhao answered honestly, "Because of greenhouse vegetables."

"Greenhouse vegetables?"

"Yeah." Xu Zhao shook the boiled water in his hand to speed up the cooling of the boiled water, and said, "Uncle saw that the greenhouse vegetables in the imperial capital were all on the market, and thought that our greenhouse vegetables should also be on the market, so he specially called me to let me know."

"that's all?"

"That's it."

That's it - but this still can't clear Cui Qingfeng's doubts, on the contrary, it makes him more doubtful, tangled, brows are deeply frowned, and there is a feeling of depression and depression in his heart, he can't help looking at Xu Zhao, Shout: "Xu Zhao."

Xu Zhao looked over and asked, "What?"

Cui Qingfeng asked, "Does my uncle often call you?"

"No, just this time recently."

"Just this time?"

"Well, what's wrong?"

"No, no, nothing."

Cui Qingfeng stammered in response, the whole person fell into the "affirmation and denial" again, and his face became more tangled, but Xu Zhao did not see this, the boiled water in his hand was almost cold, so he called Cui mother's arms Xu Fan drank water, and then thanked Mother Cui. In order to reward Dad Dazhuang and Grandpa Dazhuang for their hard work, he was going to go out for a meal, but Dad Dazhuang had always been frugal and didn't want to go out to a restaurant.

Xu Zhao had to say goodbye to Mother Cui and Cui Qingfeng.

Cui Qingfeng came back to his senses and asked, "Is it still selling like this tomorrow?"

Xu Zhao replied, "Almost."

Cui Qingfeng said, "That's fine, I'll be waiting for you in the store tomorrow morning."

"OK, bye."

Xu Zhao carried Xu Fan to the front bar of the bicycle, and then said goodbye to Mother Cui and Qingfeng Cui, and walked towards the intersection of Nanwan Village with Dad Dazhuang and Grandpa Dazhuang who were pulling the empty ox cart, because all the vegetables in the greenhouse were sold out. Excited with joy, the three of them chatted and laughed along the way. In a blink of an eye, they arrived at Nanwan Village and saw Xu Zuocheng at the head of the village.

Xu Zuocheng was sitting under the tree with his rice bowl, eating and chatting with a group of people. After seeing Xu Zhao, his face was very ugly, but he didn't cause any trouble. Standing at the rice bowl, he let out a "hum" from his nostrils, indicating that he was sorry for Xu Zhao. Zhao was disdainful, then turned around and walked towards the door of his house, ignoring Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao wished Xu Zuocheng was like this, smiled and greeted the rest of the village, and then went home with Dad Dazhuang.

When Xu Zhao and Xu Fan arrived home, Xu's father and Xu's mother were cooking in the kitchen. Xu Fan hurried over and asked, "Grandma, what are you cooking?"

Mother Xu replied, "Roll out the white noodles."

"Mian Ye." Xu Fan asked with watery eyes, staring at the thin piece of dough on the cutting board.

"Yes indeed."

"Then, does that have meat?"

"No, there are eggs."