CHAPTER 114

But in the evening, Xu Fan refused to take the medicine again because the medicine was too bitter, but he did not escape the fate of being given the medicine by Xu Zhao and Xu's mother. , Xu mother could not laugh or cry.

Mother Xu looked at Xu Zhao with a smile.

Xu Zhao motioned to Mother Xu to go to bed first, then sat on the stool and shouted, "Xu Fan."

Xu Fan's chubby face was facing the wall and remained silent.

Xu Zhao shouted again, "Xu Fan."

Xu Fan turned his face aside.

Xu Zhao asked with a smile, "Did you still go to the county seat on the sixth day of the sixth day?"

Xu Fan remained silent.

Xu Zhao said: "There are pig's trotters, mutton, and rice candy."

Xu Fan turned his head and said, "I want to eat."

Xu Zhao said apologetically, "But you haven't taken your medicine well, so you can't go."

Xu Fan turned around, looked at Xu Zhao and said, "I've taken medicine!"

"You are crying and eating."

"I, I, I am, I eat crying."

so honest.

Xu Zhao smiled and asked, "Then you say you can still eat pig's trotters?"

Xu Fan said without hesitation, "Yes."

"Can you?" Xu Zhao asked.

"......can not."

"Then what?"

Xu Fan flattened his mouth.

Xu Zhao immediately said, "Crying doesn't work. It's your fault. You promised to take medicine, but you cry and make trouble. Do you think you're too embarrassed to cry?"

Xu Fan pursed his lips for a moment, stopped crying, turned around and continued to stand on the wall and was angry, ignoring Xu Zhao, Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Actually, I can take you to the county seat, but you have to atone for your sins. "

Xu Fan turned his head to look at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao said, "It might snow tomorrow. Go and collect all the stools, pots, brushes, grandparents' shoes, and grandparents' shoes in the yard. I'll take you to eat pig's trotters and watch a movie on the sixth day of the first lunar month, okay?"

Xu Fan went on to say, "There are also mutton, rice candy, and roasted sweet potatoes."

"Okay, let's go."

"good."

Xu Fan immediately turned around, hugged him towards the yard with his short legs, picked up a small stool and ran to the main room, put the small stool in front of the small dining table, and continued to run to the yard to pick up brushes, brooms, etc. Xu Zhao sat in the main room and watched. on, directing.

"Okay." Xu Fan clapped his little hands and said breathlessly.

Xu Zhao pointed to a porcelain pot in the yard and said, "There is another pot."

"I'll get it."

"Go on, put it on the basin stand, slow down."

"good."

Xu Fan put the sour plum powder he took out and put it back into the pocket of his blouse. He immediately ran out of the main room, got the porcelain basin and ran towards the main room, but he ran too fast and fell to the ground with a slap, even the porcelain basin. All fell away.