CHAPTER 82

This black car belongs to Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen didn't get out of the car immediately, but sat in the car and watched Xu Zhao's back smoking. When he smoked half a cigarette, his brows that were gathered together slowly stretched out. , then gently pushed the car door and got out of the car slowly, hardly letting the car and myself make any disturbing noise.

When they approached Xu Zhao and Xu Fan, Xu Zhao and Xu Fan also noticed Cui Dingchen.

"Uncle." Xu Zhao called out in surprise.

"Well." Cui Dingchen crouched down next to Xu Zhao.

"Why are you here?" Only then did Xu Zhao realize that Cui Dingchen's car was actually parked in front of his bicycle.

Cui Dingchen answered truthfully, "I came with you."

"follow us?"

"Well." Cui Dingchen nodded.

"Where did you follow it?"

Cui Dingchen said in a gentle voice: "I saw you at the cinema, so I came over to see what you were doing and what I could do to help you."

Xu Zhao was silent for a while, which means that Cui Dingchen knew that he brought Xu Fan and Zhou Xiangqian on a blind date, and also knew that he and Zhou Xiangqian were not happy.

Sure enough, the next second Cui Dingchen asked, "Did you go on a blind date?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Yes."

Cui Dingchen's eyes dimmed for a while, and then he asked, "What's the result?"

Xu Zhao told the truth: "It failed."

In fact, Cui Dingchen has already guessed that it is close to ten, but he has never dared to take it lightly. At this moment, when he heard the word "failure" in Xu Zhao's mouth, Cui Dingchen breathed a sigh of relief. , also had the same light, sharp and good-looking, asked: "Why did it fail?"

Xu Zhao's voice was still a little low, and he said, "Because it's not suitable."

"Where is it inappropriate?"

Xu Zhao looked at Xu Fan. After seeing the black car, Xu Fan was already running towards the black car. At this time, he was looking around the black car, so he told Cui Dingchen truthfully, "He doesn't like Xu Fan."

"Just because of this?" Cui Dingchen asked.

Xu Zhao replied, "Yes."

Cui Dingchen pondered for a moment and asked, "Do you not accept Xu Fan if you don't like it?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Yes."

Cui Dingchen asked again: "I didn't target Xu Fan, I just thought that the child was troublesome, and I liked you very much?"

"no."

Cui Dingchen was silent for a few seconds and said, "I think there is a saying in the world 'Love the house and Wu'. Those who like you will also like Xu Fan."

Xu Zhao looked at the clear water in the small ditch and said, "Yes, but I don't want to anymore."

"I don't want it anymore? I don't want anything anymore?"

"I don't want to mess things up."

Xu Zhao is a person with strong self-regulation ability. In the 21st century, it is also now. It's just that things like popsicles, moon cakes, and vegetables have gone too smoothly, making him feel that he and Xu Fan are very good, and anyone who is good will like it. Involuntarily, he held a glimmer of hope for Zhou Xiangqian, so when Zhou Xiangqian broke this hope with one sentence, he was very depressed and sad.