CHAPTER 17

Xu Zhao retracted his long legs and stood in front of the bicycle, looking at Cui Qingfeng.

Cui Qingfeng kept ringing the bell of the bicycle to disperse the crowd in front, and quickly came to Xu Zhao. Seeing Xu Zhao's sad face, he immediately thought that Xu Zhao's father was still in the hospital, and it was very inappropriate for him to smile like this, so he quickly put away his smile. , asked sternly: "Xu Zhao, what's wrong with Uncle Xu?"

Xu Zhao replied, "Stroke."

Cui Qingfeng's face condensed: "Stroke? Is it serious?"

"Not too serious."

Cui Qingfeng thought of a very realistic question and asked, "Does it cost a lot of money?"

"A lot." The tens of dollars that Xu Zhao gave to Xu's mother, hospitalization and medical expenses, are expected to disappear soon. Later, they will continue to spend money on medicines, which must cost a lot of money.

Cui Qingfeng said: "I have more than 200 yuan here, you can use it first."

Xu Zhao said, "your dad still has an operation."

"My dad has my uncle, so I definitely don't need my money."

"That's not necessary. You have to have the ability to make money. You can't just rely on others."

"How to make money?" Cui Qingfeng asked.

"Find a way." Xu Zhao glanced at the brand new twenty-eight bicycles under Cui Qingfeng's butt, and asked, "Where did this bicycle come from?"

"bought."

"Where did you get so much money?"

Although this year is a harvest year for all walks of life, bicycles are still a luxury item. A bicycle is generally less than 200 yuan. Most people can't afford it, and those who can afford it are also working families. Cui Qingfeng may have more than 200 yuan in his hand, but he doesn't think Cui Qingfeng spends less than 200 yuan to buy a bicycle. Besides, he has a bicycle of his uncle at home.

Sure enough, Cui Qingfeng said, "I didn't buy it, it was given by my uncle."

"Why did I suddenly give you a bicycle?"

"Because my birthday was two days later, my uncle called back and asked me what I wanted, and I said I wanted a bicycle."

"Your uncle is back?" Xu Zhao asked.

"No, I will come back after a while. The car was sent by his friend."

"Then why do you want a bicycle for your birthday?"

"I'll give you what you want."

After saying that, Cui Qingfeng's ears blushed.

However, Xu Zhao didn't notice it and didn't think about it elsewhere, but asked, "Do you want us two to go to the countryside to sell popsicles together?"

Cui Qingfeng: "...No."

"That is to borrow me to ride home. In fact, Xu Fan and I can walk home."

"...Really." Cui Qingfeng really didn't know what to say.

"But since I bought it, I bought it. After your father is in good health, your father can ride it."

"That's right." Cui Qingfeng responded in a small voice.

Xu Zhao helped Xu Fan on the front bar and said, "Then let's go to the street now."

"What street?"

"Your street."