CHAPTER 41

White run?

how is this possible?

Xu Zhao smiled and explained to Cui Qingfeng that he was preheating and advertising for the sale of moon cakes in Fan Xiaodian, and to sell moon cakes in half a month, not now. After talking to Cui Qingfeng, Xu Zhao put the bubbles away. The box was tied to the back seat of the bicycle, and at the same time, a cardboard was hung on the handlebar of the bicycle, with a striking line written on it—Fan Xiaodian at the intersection of East Street.

"Really go now? Is it too early? It's a month before the Mid-Autumn Festival." Cui Qingfeng asked.

"Well, it's not early, not at all, the time is just right." Xu Zhao said.

"Then you really won't let me go? I can withstand the sun." Cui Qingfeng promoted himself.

Xu Zhao refused with a smile: "No, you can look at the store here. I'll take our Xu Fan around and see everywhere, and I will gain a lot of insight."

Cui Qingfeng had to say: "Okay, then you can contact me if you have anything."

"understood."

Then Xu Zhao took Xu Fan to the North Street to shout and sell moon cakes. At first, he thought that it was an advertisement, so when walking around the streets, Xu Zhao had no pressure and was very relaxed. By the way, he gave Xu Fan knowledge about life, what? Telephone poles, electric fans, briquettes, faucets, movie theaters, small alleys, etc., all brought Xu Fan to see and get acquainted, which made Xu Fan extremely happy, and the little guy became more cheerful, and then he asked everything he saw.

"Dad, what is that?"

"That's the tower."

"What is a tower?"

"A tower is a building, a building like a house."

"Then, is there a Monkey King in there?"

"How can there be a Monkey King?" Xu Zhao asked back.

"Isn't this Li Tianwang's tower?" Xu Fan and Dazhuang recently listened to "Journey to the West" on the radio when he had time. The two children were fascinated and had listened to it several times. The tower went to receive Sun Wukong, and also knew some details that Xu Zhao did not know.

"..."

"Dad, what is that?" Xu Fan asked while sitting on the bicycle, pointing to the blue sky with his little hand.

"Clouds."

"Dad, what is this?"

"Duck, you don't know Duck anymore? Little guy, you still want to lie to Dad."

"Whee."

"..."

Xu Zhao took Xu Fan like this, accompanied by the crisp bells of the bicycle, and rode through North Street, East Street, West Street, and Central Street. In the 1980s, the streets, small streets, and alleys that were sometimes lively and sometimes quiet were all swept away. Xu Zhao and Xu Fan went all over the place.

The father and son also lovingly helped the grandmother to carry the water, sent the lost little girl home, and helped the merchant push the ox cart and so on... It was praised by the residents of the streets and alleys, of course, many people also Knowing that the father and son are selling moon cakes, the shop is at the intersection of Dongdajie, and they live happily.

Of course, there are also unhappy things, that is, as Xu Zhao said, when Xu Zhao was not at home, Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng went to Xu's father and Xu's mother to ask for money. The village chief, the village chief went out and scolded Xu Zuocheng and the two, but Xu's father was still angry and went to the hospital once and hung two bottles of water.