CHAPTER 137

Cui Dingchen has been thinking about this day for too long. Since he first met Xu Zhao, it is no exaggeration to say that he thinks about this day every night, and his heart hurts.

today,

Finally today,

Today finally arrived, and finally when no one disturbed them, Cui Dingchen pressed on Xu Zhao's body excitedly, and the enthusiasm that burst out from the depths of his heart enveloped Xu Zhao. , It didn't take a moment for Xu Zhao to give him a warm response.

Such a warm baby!

This was so exciting, Cui Dingchen's heart ignited with a hot "huh", which drove him to untie Xu Zhao's clothes with joy, and just as his hand touched Xu Zhao's pants, a small voice came from outside the door.

"Dad! Daddy!"

Cui Dingchen made a move.

Xu Zhao woke up immediately and looked at Cui Dingchen in surprise: "Is it Xu Fan?"

Cui Dingchen panted heavily: "It's Xu Fan."

Xu Zhao said, "He's up."

Cui Dingchen said softly, "Well, I got up."

"Maybe peeing, I'll take a look."

"I'll go." Cui Dingchen said helplessly.

Xu Zhao said, "It's better for me to go. He has a little mood at night."

Cui Dingchen moved away from Xu Zhao reluctantly and took two steps back to make room for Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao glanced at Cui Dingchen, opened the door, walked out, and went to the east wing to hug Xu Fan.

Cui Dingchen stood there and let out a heavy sigh, thinking about Xu Fan, this guy... what can I do? My own son, he must be loved and loved.

Suppressing the depression in his heart, Cui Dingchen followed him out and saw Xu Zhao walking towards the toilet with Xu Fan in his arms. He stretched out his hand to turn on the light in the yard and followed him. He saw Xu Fan with a confused face and asked Xu Zhao about the situation.

Xu Zhao replied, "Just to pee."

Cui Dingchen snorted.

Xu Zhao turned his head slightly to look at Cui Dingchen and said, "Uncle, why don't you go take a shower and read the documents first."

Cui Dingchen said, "It's okay, I'll be waiting for you here."

"Don't wait, Xu Fan usually doesn't wake up at night. Once he wakes up at night, he will hum and make some small emotions. I have to coax him. You go take a shower first."

"Can't I coax him?" Cui Dingchen asked.

Xu Zhao said helplessly: "His grandma can't even coax her."

Cui Dingchen had no choice but to nod and said, "Then I will prepare bath water for you."

Xu Zhao responded, "Okay."

Cui Dingchen went into the west wing and brought the bottle over, handed it to Xu Zhao, and started to take a shower. After washing, he went into the west wing and sat on the bed to read the documents, but he couldn't read it at all. All he thought about was making out with Xu Zhao just now. The more I thought about it, the hotter my body became, and I thought to myself, Xu Zhao should bring Xu Fan in and sleep together, and I won't be able to sleep again tonight.

Just thinking about it, he heard Xu Zhao's footsteps, turned his head to look, Xu Zhao walked in while wiping his hair, and asked curiously, "Where's Xu Fan?"