CHAPTER 126

Why are you hugging my dad again?

This "Zha You" was used very well, which directly indicated that Xu Fan had witnessed Cui Dingchen hug Xu Zhao twice, and had deeply remembered it in his mind.

Xu Zhaozhen.

Cui Dingchen smiled.

The two looked down at Xu Fan at the same time.

Xu Fan stared at Cui Dingchen with a fierce look, very cute.

Xu Zhao couldn't help but laugh.

Cui Dingchen bent down directly, picked Xu Fan up from the ground, and just held him in his arms, Xu Fan immediately looked disgusted, leaned his small body and rushed towards Xu Zhao's arms, threw himself into Xu Zhao's arms, and hugged Xu Zhao's neck tightly, He turned to Cui Dingchen and said, "This is Dad, I won't let you hug him."

Such a good son! It is very right to help the big daddy watch the little daddy like this!

Cui Dingchen chuckled softly.

Xu Zhaojian couldn't do it.

In order to prevent Cui Dingchen from hugging Xu Zhao, Xu Fan's whole body was like an octopus, clinging tightly to Xu Zhao's body, and his two short legs clamped Xu Zhao's waist, Xu Zhao couldn't pull it off, he couldn't laugh or cry. Looking at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen said with a smile: "It's okay, let's go like this.

Xu Zhao nodded: "Okay, you drive in the car first, we'll walk."

Cui Dingchen asked suspiciously, "Aren't you going to take the car?"

Xu Zhao hugged Xu Fan and said, "Stop sitting, it's so close, and you'll be home in two steps."

"Sit down." Cui Dingchen advised.

Xu Zhao still remembers the last time, when he got in the car, he was madly kissed by Cui Dingchen, and was almost seen by the villagers, so this time he decided not to sit, and took Xu Fan to go home first, but he still did not escape. When they pressed the door, they kissed wildly for a while, and the two of them were almost breathless before Cui Dingchen let go.

Cui Dingchen gasped.

Xu Zhao was also panting heavily, and when he looked up, he met Cui Dingchen's clear eyes, and his heart trembled.

Cui Dingchen smiled lightly, and the laughter was particularly demagogic.

Xu Zhao's heart beat faster.

"Xu Zhao." Cui Dingchen whispered.

Xu Zhaoying bowed his head.

Cui Dingchen said softly, "I'm very happy."

Xu Zhao raised his eyes and asked, "What are you happy about?"

Cui Dingchen still pressed Xu Zhao's body and said, "I'm glad you brought me back to life."

Xu Zhao laughed and joked: "It's like you died."

Cui Dingchen said seriously: "I really felt like I was dead before I called you. This is the first time I have felt this way. Without you, I feel that life has no meaning."

In his two lifetimes, it was the first time someone took him so seriously, and Xu Zhao was moved.

Cui Dingchen hugged Xu Zhao tightly, and said again guiltily, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for you guys, I'm five years late, I'm sorry."

Xu Zhao said with some distress: "Uncle, you are not wrong."

Cui Dingchen insisted: "I was at fault, I shouldn't have been deceived so easily."