CHAPTER 124

Xu Fan is Cui Dingchen's biological son!

That is to say, the man who built the hotel five years ago was Cui Dingchen. This is impossible, impossible. Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen in disbelief and asked, "Uncle, are you kidding me?"

Cui Dingchen said solemnly, "I didn't."

Xu Zhao replied blankly: "Then how, how do you know that Xu Fan is your son?"

Cui Dingchen replied, "Because of Shen Jiayang."

"Shen Jiayang? What does it have to do with him?"

Mentioning Shen Jiayang, Cui Dingchen said with displeasure and disgust in his eyes, "He lied to me and cheated you."

Xu Zhao was puzzled, or his brain was blank.

Cui Dingchen glanced at Xu Zhao and recounted what happened five years ago. Five years ago, he was drunk and was helped by his brother to the second floor of the Jianshe Hotel. A boy fell asleep in room 206. When he woke up, the boy was scared and ran away. He was looking for At the same time, the boy punished his brother, and learned from his brother that the boy sleeping was Shen Jiayang, and Shen Jiayang also admitted it.

Therefore, he always thought that the boy he slept with was Shen Jiayang, and tried to date Shen Jiayang, but couldn't really like him, so he made up for Shen Jiayang materially, hoping that Shen Jiayang could have a good future.

It wasn't until he met Shen Jiayang a few days ago, and he used Shen Jiayang's words, that he knew that he was not sleeping with Shen Jiayang, but Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao was horrified.

Cui Dingchen continued: "Five years ago, on the night of January 13th five years ago, the man in room 206 was me."

that man!

Xu Zhao's heart was shocked, and his scattered eyes gradually focused, focusing on Cui Dingchen, and he was speechless for a long time.

Cui Dingchen blamed himself and said, "Xu Zhao, I'm sorry, and I'm sorry Xu Fan."

Xu Zhao slowly returned to his senses. After a long time, he became conscious and asked, "So, in the past five years, have you recognized the wrong person?"

Cui Dingchen nodded: "Yes."

Xu Zhaomu asked blankly, "He lied to you?"

"Ok."

"You were--"

"It's taking back what doesn't belong to him."

"That, that..."

After asking these obvious questions, Xu Zhao didn't know what to ask or what to say. This matter was too shocking to him. The man who had been dangling in front of him was actually his son's biological father. This, this So dramatic.

And he is also a transmigrator, a half outsider.

His mind was chaotic, and he didn't know how to face the relationship between Yuan Xu Zhao, Cui Dingchen and himself for a while.

Seeing Xu Zhao's reaction, Cui Dingchen felt distressed for a while, and said in a dry voice, "I'm sorry, you and Xu Fan have suffered so much in the past five years."

Xu Zhao did not respond.

"I'm sorry." Cui Dingchen wanted to hold Xu Zhao's hand, but when he just touched the back of Xu Zhao's hand, Xu Zhao was shocked.

Cui Dingchen was startled.

Xu Zhao quickly explained: "Uncle, I'm sorry, this is a bit sudden, there is too much information, and my mind is messy, give me some time and let me sort it out first, okay?"