EXTRA 8

The Siwazi just finished the murder. Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen came back. Seeing the fierce appearance of the Siwazi who was crying every day, Cui Dingchen asked curiously, "What are you doing? What are you doing?"

Xu Fan turned his head and looked over.

Mother Xu was about to talk about the situation, when she felt that the four-born child who came from the back of the mountain opened her mouth and started crying. She raised her arms and ran towards Cui Dingchen.

I really can't walk, so I start to run.

"What's the matter? Little baby." Cui Dingchen picked up Siwazi and asked.

Siwazi leaned against Cui Dingchen's arms and couldn't tell.

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu's mother: "Mom, what's the matter?"

Mother Xu explained the situation just now, and then said, "He thought I was going to beat Sanwazi, so it's tight."

Cui Dingchen smiled.

Mother Xu also smiled.

Xu Fan came over and pulled Siwazi's little fleshy hand and said, "Siwazi, grandma doesn't beat brother, grandma loves brother, grandma also loves Siwazi, don't cry."

Siwazi lay in Cui Dingchen's arms and looked at Xu Fan.

Xu Fan said, "Come down, my brother will take you to write."

Siwazi immediately struggled to get down. After getting down, he took his brother's hand and walked with his brother towards the root of the wall. At this time, Cui Dingchen realized that the snow-white wall, with his teeth and claws, was like a ghost painting. It was Xu Fan's masterpiece. Then he looked at Xu Fan Fan, this child doesn't feel that he has done anything wrong at all. With a fleshy little hand, he holds Siwazi's little hand, teaches Siwazi to write "1, 2, 3", and asks Siwazi to read it out.

How could Siwazi read it out? He could say no more than ten words in total, but Xu Fan forced Siwazi to read it.

"Brother, you recite yi to your brother."

"pot."

"Brother, don't read pot, you read yi."

"pot."

"Oh, it's not pot wow, it's yi wow, follow my brother to read yi."

"..."

Siwazi's round eyes like black grapes stared at Xu Fan's small mouth motionless, but couldn't read it. Xu Fan was annoyed at once, Xu Fan frowned and said, "Why don't you read it? 1, the first one is 2, you can read it for a while, come here, you look at your brother, and you read it with your brother."

Xu Fan was really embarrassed by Siwazi. Seeing this, Cui Dingchen hurriedly stepped forward to stop Xu Fan, saying that Siwazi was still young and would not speak. Xu Fan looked at Siwazi.

Siwazi smiled and pulled Xu Fan's hand.

Xu Fan was no longer angry. He laughed and took out all the chalk from his pocket. The two brothers scribbled on the wall together. Help Mother Xu to cook.

Seeing that Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen didn't care, Xu Fan and Siwazi still doodled and went into the kitchen to continue cooking. With Cui Dingchen's help, dinner would be ready soon, cold noodles.

It is warm and filtered cold noodles, smooth and chewy, mixed with freshly fried shredded pork, edamame sauce, mung bean sprouts, beans, plus a little sesame oil and balsamic vinegar, it is the family's favorite .

The family ate noodles around the small dining table, put Siwazi in the children's walker, and let Siwazi play by himself, but Siwazi dragged the walker and came to the small dining table, with black grape-like eyes, looking at the big boy. Dad, look at Dad, look at brother, and then "crash", a wave of saliva flowed out.