CHAPTER 107

Who taught him the words?

Xu Zhao reflected on himself, he had not taught Xu Fan the word "gentleness" recently, and there was no explanation of the term on the radio. However, this was not the first time Xu Fan said surprising words, so Xu Zhao came to the conclusion The result: "Maybe he 'summed it up' himself?"

Cui Dingchen asked in surprise: "He 'summed it up' by himself?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "He listens to the radio and listens to stories every day. He may have memorized this word unconsciously, and then accidentally used it correctly. Usually, it is used incorrectly."

Cui Dingchen turned to look at Fat Xu Fan.

Xu Fan was still playing with the flashlight in Xu Zhao's arms, and he had no intention of letting Cui Dingchen hold him. Cui Dingchen still didn't know how to communicate with the child in a "warm oil" way. He went home and asked Mother Cui to talk about it, and then learned to communicate with Xu Fan.

So he took his mind and eyes away from Xu Fan and turned to look at Xu Zhao. He couldn't talk about love anymore, so the topic turned to the greenhouse vegetables and said, "The vegetables have grown, what do you want to do next?"

Xu Zhao hugged Xu Fan, who was moving around, and replied, "Weeding and fertilizing, and after all these are done, the first green vegetables can be sold."

Cui Dingchen asked, "Will you be very busy next?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Well, it is estimated that I will be busy until the New Year."

Cui Dingchen thought for a moment and said, "Okay, I'll help you."

Xu Zhao said quickly, "No need, I have already recruited five people. When I am really busy, I will temporarily recruit neighbors in the village, and the salary will be calculated by the number of days."

"In that case." Cui Dingchen said with a smile: "Can't you hire me by the way? I'm very cheap, so I can do it for free."

Xu Zhao sweated and said, "Aren't you busy?"

Cui Dingchen said with a smile: "Well, I'm not busy this year. I opened a new line last year. I was busy for more than a year. I followed the car for three or four months, and it has stabilized. I can take a break this year and have a good year of peace of mind. ."

Cui Dingchen finally didn't have to run around day and night. Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Then take a rest at home. When I'm really overwhelmed, I'll ask you for help."

Cui Dingchen smiled and nodded: "Okay."

But the next morning, Cui Dingchen rode a bicycle to Xu Zhao's place early in the morning, especially diligently helping Xu Zhao weeding and fertilizing. At least eat one meal at Xu Zhao's house, occasionally two meals, and return to the county in the evening.

Cui Dingchen's series of behaviors made Xu's mother very puzzled and asked: "Xu Zhao, why does this uncle from the Cui family come every day? Is he not busy? Does he want to cooperate with you?"

Since the greenhouse dishes were made, Xu's mother also knew the word "cooperation", but Cui Dingchen didn't want to cooperate, he just wanted to see Xu Zhao every day, Xu Zhao said uncomfortably, "No."

"What's that for?"

"He is, he is helping me."

Mother Xu was a little suspicious, and felt that the uncle of the Cui family would like her son? Impossible, it should be because Cui Qingfeng and Cui's father both work for Xu Zhao, so the uncle of the Cui family should also come to help.

Xu's mother thought so, but Xu Zhao didn't know anything. He was lowering his head and peeling eggs for Xu Fan. He didn't pay attention.

Xu Fan sat on the stool, stared at the egg and said, "I want to gulp."