CHAPTER 23

Xu Zhao quickly looked at the man in front of him. He was handsome in appearance, tall and straight, with a strong aura, but his face was indeed only twenty-seven or eighteen years old. Father, based on these characteristics, it can be concluded that the man in front of him is Cui Qingfeng's uncle - Cui Dingchen.

"Dad." Xu Fan called again.

Xu Zhao looked down at Xu Fan.

Xu Fan asked, "Where are the noodles?"

Xu Zhao replied, "On the table in the main room."

When Xu Fan got the answer, he immediately turned to look at Cui Dingchen, and said in a milky voice, "My dad said that the noodles are on the table in the main room."

Cui Dingchen looked back at the hall and said, "Come in and get it."

"Okay, thank you." Xu Zhao said.

Okay thank you?

Hearing this, Cui Dingchen raised his eyes and glanced at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao didn't see it, but pulled up Xu Fan's little hand and passed by Cui Dingchen, walked towards the hall a few times, took ten handfuls of noodles, passed by Cui Dingchen again, and said, "I'm sorry, uncle."

Cui Dingchen hummed lightly.

It's really Cui Dingchen!

Still twenty-eight years old, so young!

Xu Zhao couldn't help but sigh, if only he could be so rich when he was twenty-eight. He couldn't be so emotional. He was only twenty-two years old, and he still had six years of struggle. When he was twenty-eight years old, he would definitely be Very powerful.

After thinking about it over and over again, Xu Zhao's pride in being suppressed by Cui Dingchen came out again, and the tall buildings rose to the ground, no hurry, no hurry, just work hard every day.

So as soon as he arrived at the small shop at the intersection, he invested in the small shop and wrote the newly added items in the notebook. It was written that Cui Qingfeng came back on a bicycle.

"Xu Zhao!" Cui Qingfeng shouted happily.

"I'm back." Xu Zhao immediately asked, "Have you paid the electricity bill? How much is your electricity bill this month?"

Cui Qingfeng sat on the bicycle and said, "Seven yuan and fifty cents is quite a bit, isn't it?"

"Not much, as expected." Xu Zhao has seen the wattage of Cui Qingfeng's refrigerator, TV, and incandescent lamps, and the calculated electricity bill is similar to this.

Cui Qingfeng said with a smile: "Well, Xu Zhao, you are really amazing, I'm back with that, you go to work, I'll come to see the store."

Xu Zhao said, "Let me come and see the store. Your uncle is back, won't your family get together?"

"What are you gathering? My uncle is sleeping when he comes back. Did you see my uncle just now?"

Xu Zhao said, "Well, I see."

"Is it a lazy look?"

"It's okay." It's a little lazy, but not lazy.

Cui Qingfeng said: "That means he hasn't slept yet, he should go to bed soon, no need to get together, you can go to work, or I'll come to the store."

Xu Zhao didn't argue with Cui Qingfeng. Anyway, this is a two-person shop, so he said, "Okay, I just don't have any salt, matches or anything else in my house. I'll go buy some and take it home."

"Go, let's go." Cui Qingfeng said, waving his hands.

Xu Zhao took Xu Fan to the vegetable market and started shopping. At the grocery store, he bought two catties of kerosene for eighty cents and fifteen cents for one catty of raw salt. He wanted to buy refined salt, but it was two cents more expensive. Moreover, Mother Xu asked not to use refined salt, saying that it tasted the same as big salt, so why did it cost two cents more.