CHAPTER 53

What is the second sister-in-law of the Xu family doing?

Are you going to make trouble again?

Xu Zhao hurriedly parked the ox cart at the gate of the courtyard, picked up Xu Fan and entered the hut, thinking it would be a scene of tension, but unexpectedly it was the second sister-in-law of the Xu family crying unilaterally. Xu Youcheng was dealt with - intentionally wounding people, four months in prison, and the need to make up all the medical expenses, otherwise the sentence will be added.

The punishment is so severe in this day and age!

The second sister-in-law of the Xu family cried sadly, saying that she had no money to pay for the medical expenses, that she was having a hard time, that the second baby would raise her head in the future, that she did not want to live anymore.

Mother Xu was indifferent, and even said embarrassingly that she had no money, but in fact she had no money.

Father Xu's hands trembled slightly. He didn't know if it was the aftermath of a stroke or because Xu Youcheng was in the shift room. Anyway, his hands trembled so badly that his face was not very good-looking.

Xu Fan leaned on Xu Zhao's shoulders obediently, looked at the second sister-in-law of Xu family with watery eyes, and wrapped his small arms around Xu Zhao's neck tightly. A point on the neck.

Xu Zhao stayed in the thatched hut for a while, and concluded that it was Dad Dazhuang who was injured. He took Xu Fan out of the courtyard gate, and pushed the ox cart to the county again.

On the way, Xu Fan asked suspiciously, "Dad, why are Erniang crying?"

Xu Zhao replied, "Because your second uncle was arrested by the police."

"Why did you take it?" Xu Fan asked in a milky voice.

"Because your second uncle struck someone with a sickle."

"Scythes, knives, that cannot cut people."

"right."

Xu Fan paused, as if he was thinking about something, and then said seriously and sternly, "Dad! You'll be spanked by hacking!"

Xu Zhao laughed and said, "Yes, to kill someone is to be spanked." Xu Zhao added the word "by" to Xu Fan's words.

"Spanking hurts."

"..."

Xu Youcheng deserved what he deserved, and Xu Zhao didn't sympathize at all. After all, Xu Youcheng's scythe was too insidious. If he had been stronger at the time, Dad Zhuang would probably have died on the spot, or he would have died on the spot if he turned and chopped him in a different direction. , However, seeing Xu Er's sister-in-law crying like that, my heart was really blocked, but Xu Fan, who was "nonsense", made it smooth, and his mood became happy, and shouted: "Xu Fan."

Xu Fan turned back and shouted, "Dad, what are you doing?"

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Sit down."

"What are you doing sitting down?" Xu Fan always had a lot of questions.

Xu Zhao said patiently, "Sit down and let's go to the county seat quickly."

"Why hurry up?"

As soon as Xu Fan's voice fell, Xu Zhao accelerated the speed of pushing the ox cart. It accelerated slowly, so it didn't make Xu Fan uncomfortable. On the contrary, because the speed of the ox cart was getting faster and faster, the little guy grabbed the handle of the ox cart and was happy. He kept giggling, and when he got to the county seat, he still wanted Xu Zhao to push him faster, but the county seat was full of people, so he couldn't get up quickly.