CHAPTER 64

Xu Zhao's house——

Xu's father and Xu's mother looked up and down at the two strange men. The two men were tall and short. Although they looked ordinary, they were all neatly and neatly dressed. There was not even a patch on their clothes. Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao had already looked at the two men in front of him and was sure that he didn't know them either, so he asked, "Are you here to find Xu Zhao?"

"Yes, yes." The two strange men answered together.

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "I am."

"You are?" A trace of surprise flashed across the faces of the two strange men at the same time, as if they didn't expect Xu Zhao to be so young.

Xu Zhao nodded: "Well, I'm Xu Zhao, are you here to see the food?"

"Yes." The two men nodded together.

"Come with me."

Facing the sudden arrival of the two men, Xu Zhao was not surprised at all, but responded calmly, as if he knew in advance, handed over the fat Xu Fan beside his legs to Mother Xu, and led the two men towards the vegetable greenhouse. Nei watched for a while, chatted about vegetables, then sent the two men away and returned to the old yard again.

Mother Xu stepped forward and asked, "Are they gone?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Well, let's go."

"Have you bought groceries?"

"no."

"Then what are they doing?"

"Look at the dishes."

"Walking so far, but not buying it? It's really annoying." Mother Xu looked unhappy.

Xu Zhao smiled and explained to his mother that he was very happy whether the two men bought vegetables or not. At least he let him know one thing, that is, he advertised vegetables in Fan Xiaodian every day, which had a certain effect. , In this case, you can sell more dishes in the future.

Mother Xu asked half-believingly, "Is that so?"

of course! So just now the two men came to see the food, he was not surprised at all, because it was what he expected, but he didn't expect the effect of the advertisement to be so fast, it really made people happy, so he smiled and said: "There may be people coming next. It's a good thing to watch the dishes."

Hearing what Xu Zhao said, the imbalance in Xu's mother's heart dissipated, and she followed Xu Zhao into the finishing work of the inner shed. She was busy until noon, and the shed in the old courtyard was fully completed.

There was nothing to do in the afternoon. It happened that someone from the county town installed the phone and installed it in Xu Zhao's west wing. After the installation, Xu's father, Xu's mother, and Xu Fan all stared at the phone for a long time. Xu's mother seemed to be afraid that the phone would be blocked. As if it was damaged, he deliberately found a new piece of cloth at the bottom of the press box, and cut two pieces extravagantly, one under the phone and the other over the phone. Eat dinner in peace.

While eating, the phone rang suddenly, and the whole family stood up from the table.

"Dad, I'm going to answer the phone!" Xu Fan was very enthusiastic.

"Go." Xu Zhao said.

Xu Fan ran over immediately, put his feet on his feet, answered the phone and said in a milky voice, "Hey, I'm Sanwazi, who are you."

Then Xu Fan stopped talking.

Xu Zhao stepped forward and asked, "Who is it?"

Xu Fan replied, "Second Master Cui."