CHAPTER 135

As soon as Cui Dingchen sat up, he picked up Xu Fan, who was lying in a dumpling, and placed it opposite him, looking at Xu Fan with a dark face.

Xu Fan asked first, "Dad, did you push my ass?"

The corners of Cui Dingchen's mouth couldn't help twitching.

Ji Fan asked again, "Why are you pushing my ass?"

Cui Dingchen reached out and pressed his eyebrows, explaining, "You sit on my face first."

Xu Fan said confidently: "I have a seat."

"You're sitting."

"I do not have."

Cui Dingchen's face sank: "You still don't admit it?"

"I didn't sit! Humph!"

It's no wonder that Xu Fan insisted that he didn't sit. He didn't know where he was sitting just now. He was a little afraid that Cui Dingchen was now looking for his father. Zhao's body secretly revealed watery eyes, looking at Cui Dingchen's increasingly ugly look.

When he noticed that Cui Dingchen turned his eyes, he immediately put his whole small fleshy face on Xu Zhao's chest, closed his eyes forcefully, his long eyelashes were pushed up by his eyelids, and he blatantly pretended to be asleep.

Pretending to be asleep?

How could this little guy pretend to be sleeping?

Cui Dingchen really knows his own son Xu Fan. He usually looks lively, cute and innocent, but he is very cautious. He is angry and funny, but what can he do?

Of course it was.

Cui Dingchen lay on the bed again and pretended to be asleep. In fact, he squinted at Xu Fan, saw that Xu Fan opened his eyes again, glanced at him, crawled to the other side silently, away from him, and slept on the other side of Xu Zhao , picked up the bottle by the bed, lying beside Xu Zhao and drinking warm water with Erlang's legs crossed.

What a bag!

Cui Dingchen really didn't see Xu Fan anymore. He had little contact with Xu Fan before and felt that Xu Fan was like himself. Later, Xu Zhao fell ill. He stayed with Xu Fan every day. sensible.

Now it seems that it is all an illusion. As long as this child has Xu Zhao, his nature is undoubtedly exposed, and this is too much like his casual appearance, it is really his own.

biological!

Cui Dingchen turned away from Xu Fan.

Xu Fan held the milk bottle in both hands and drank water, and drank half the bottle at a time. After drinking, he didn't fall asleep. He moved around in Xu Zhao's arms, humming a little song in a desolate tone, with his fleshy arms and hands in his arms. Dangling in the air, hugging Xu Zhao for a while, hugging Xu Zhao for a while, without any sleepiness at all.

Cui Dingchen couldn't help shouting, "Xu Fan."

"What are you doing?" Xu Fan responded immediately.

Cui Dingchen asked, "Aren't you going to sleep?"

Xu Fan lay in Xu Zhao's arms and replied, "I'm awake, why am I still sleeping?"

"Then daddy, let's put some clothes on for you."

"Don't let big dad wear it, let dad wear it."

"Why?"

Xu Fan thought about it for a while, but couldn't think of it. He stared at Cui Dingchen with watery eyes and asked, "Why do you think so much?"