EXTRA 4

Seeing that Xu Fan didn't cry or make trouble, Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen didn't plan to interfere. The two went to the county town to run errands. When they came back, they happened to meet Nanyang Village Primary School after school. At a glance, they saw a group of chattering primary school students, including Xu Fan and Dazhuang.

Xu Fan and Dazhuang are the youngest in the entire Nanyang Village Primary School, so they are also the shortest and the most lively. Xu Fan was dragged back to Nanwan Village by a young lady.

Xu Zhao: "..."

Cui Dingchen: "..."

The two followed a group of children back to the head of Nanwan Village. Seeing that Xu Fan followed the eldest child into the village, the two went to look at the vegetable greenhouse. When they returned home, they did not see Xu Fan. Xu Fan met a new friend, so he went to his new friend's house as a guest and went to eat dinner at someone else's house. He completely forgot about the "penalty station". When Xu Fan came back, Xu Zhao's family was sitting at the small dining table in the yard. have lunch.

Xu Fan was carrying a small schoolbag and a red scarf, and when he entered the courtyard, he shouted, "Dad!"

Xu Zhao smiled sideways and said, "You're back."

"Yeah." Xu Fan walked over to Xu Zhao, his watery eyes stared straight at the small dinner table with potatoes, scrambled eggs, fried pumpkin pancakes, fried vermicelli with bean sprouts, fish head tofu soup, and snorted.

Today, Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen went to the county town to run errands, and they bought chicken and fish, and the family added a meal.

Xu Fan snorted again and made a sound.

Xu Zhao, Xu's father, and Xu's mother turned their heads slightly to look at Xu Fan.

Cui Dingchen lowered his head and smiled.

Xu Fan walked towards the small dining table, Xiaorou pointed at the small dining table and said, "Dad, is it chicken?"

Xu Zhao replied, "Yes."

"Is it an egg?"

"Yes."

"Jie is a fish!"

"Yes."

"A lot of wow!"

Xu Zhao finally couldn't help but face Xu Fan.

Xu Fan sucked his mouth and looked at Xu Zhao, his face suddenly thickened. He turned around instantly, moved a small stool from the yard to Xu Zhao, and said cheerfully, "Dad, I'll help you eat!"

The little meat hand was just about to grab the pumpkin pie, but was stopped by Cui Dingchen.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Xu Fan asked.

Cui Dingchen said, "Didn't you just eat it?"

"I'm not full!"

"I see your stomach is bulging."

Xu Fan looked down at his bulging belly, then looked at Cui Dingchen, knowing that he was the worst at talking, so he turned to Xu's father and Xu's mother, Xu's father and Xu's mother lowered their heads to eat, pretending not to see, he looked at Xu Zhao again, aggrieved. Shout out, "Dad."

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "You've already eaten, so you can't eat any more."

"But I'm hungry."

"I heard that you ate a lot at Shanshan's house." Shanshan was the young lady who brought Xu Fan back just now.

Being exposed, Xu Fan said angrily, "I'm angry!"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Okay, you are angry."

Xu Fan immediately turned his head and walked towards the root of the wall, standing aggrievedly at the root of the wall, turning his head to peek at Xu Zhao and others from time to time, and trying to attract Xu Zhao's attention by stomping his feet, but to no avail. When he turned his head again, the family He started to collect the bowls, and he ran over to take a look. Sure enough, there was no food. He burst into tears with a "wow" and kept accusing Cui Dingchen of not giving him food. He cried and said that he was starving to death. Heartbroken.