CHAPTER 111

Xu Zhao has something to do on the sixth day of the lunar new year. He has already made an appointment with Cui Dingchen to watch a movie together. He doesn't want to miss the appointment. As for the alumni reunion with Zhou Xiangqian, think about it carefully, but he can go or not. After all, he doesn't have any classmates worth meeting. So he politely rejected Zhou Xiangqian.

But Zhou Xiangqian did not give up easily and asked, "Is it changed to the five elements of the New Year's Day?"

Xu Zhao said sorry.

Zhou Xiangqian paused for a few seconds at the other end, and then said, "It's been four or five years, don't you want to meet Qi Shuai? He will come back on the 30th of the new year, just in time to get together on the sixth day of the new year."

Qi handsome again!

Xu Zhao is not the original Xu Zhao. He really doesn't have the slightest liking for a boy like Qi Shuai, and he doesn't want to drag on the old relationship, so he just said, "I don't want to see you."

Unexpectedly, Zhou Xiangqian didn't give up and asked again, "Is it because of Cui Dingchen?"

Xu Zhao was suddenly puzzled and asked, "How do you know Cui Dingchen?"

"because……"

because of what? Xu Zhao frowned because Zhou Xiangqian stopped talking, and couldn't help urging: "Why?"

Zhou Xiangqian's voice sounded: "Because of Shen Jiayang."

Shen Jiayang?

Xu Zhao felt that the name was familiar, and after searching for a while, he remembered that Shen Jiayang seemed to be the original Xu Zhao's rival in the provincial agricultural school, because at that time the original Xu Zhao liked Qi Shuai, and Qi Shuai liked Shen Jiayang, so Xu Zhao only knew each other. Shen Jiayang, but how did Cui Dingchen get involved with Shen Jiayang?

Xu Zhao immediately asked, "What does it have to do with Shen Jiayang?"

Zhou Xiangqian replied, "Because Cui Dingchen and Shen Jiayang were together."

Has Cui Dingchen and Shen Jiayang been together?

Xu Zhao was startled, and then heard Zhou Xiangqian say: "Cui Dingchen used to like Shen Jiayang very much. He went to our school to find Shen Jiayang many times. The two also went out for dinner and spent the night. They have always been in a good relationship."

Hearing this, Xu Zhao tightened his hand on the phone and asked, "What about now?"

Zhou Qianqian did not respond.

Xu Zhao continued to ask, "Are the two of them still dating now?"

Zhou Xiangqian replied: "No."

Xu Zhao asked, "Then what do you want to say?"

Zhou Xiangqian asked back, "You may be Shen Jiayang's stand-in, just like when Qi Shuai was close to you back then, it was because Shen Jiayang's family was good, so he couldn't pursue him, so he pursued you."

Xu Zhao's body stiffened.

Zhou Xiangqian continued: "Xu Zhao, you and Cui Dingchen are not suitable."

Xu Zhao asked back, "Are you suitable for me?"

Zhou Xiangqian was choked up.

Xu Zhao asked, "Is there anything else?"

Zhou Xiangqian did not speak.

Xu Zhao directly hung up the phone, thinking about Cui Dingchen and Shen Jiayang in his mind. What he was struggling with was not that Cui Dingchen had a past, but that Cui Dingchen and Shen Jiayang, and Shen Jiayang, and Shen Jiayang had a past, did Cui Dingchen and Qi have a past? He is handsome, can't catch up with Shen Jiayang, treat him as Shen Jiayang's substitute?