CHAPTER 21

Sister Yun's first impression of Xu Zhao was very good. Through these few days of getting along in pieces, her impression of Xu Zhao has not decreased but increased. She is kind, gentle, active, enthusiastic, humble and polite. Most young people cannot be at the same time. Yes, but Xu Zhao has done it very well, especially Xu Zhao is very good-looking, and it makes me feel happy to see it. He is very good at doing things. From time to time, he will bring some new popsicles, so that Sister Yun can try it out. It can be said that , is very good to Ms. Yun.

Sister Yun thought that she just recommended his popsicles to the section chief. She had recommended many businesses to the section chief of the steel mill, but no one would repay the kindness like Xu Zhao.

Therefore, Sister Yun is very fond of Xu Zhao and his son. Now she heard that Xu Zhao's father was hospitalized for a stroke and must be short of money, so Sister Yun did not wait for Xu Zhao to ask for money, and asked again: "Do you want to settle the contract in advance?" Some popsicle money?"

Xu Zhao was grateful to Sister Yun for opening this conversation, and nodded quickly.

"How much do you plan to pay?" Sister Yun asked.

"One hundred dollars." Xu Zhao replied.

"Just 100 yuan? Could it be too little?" Sister Yun felt that it was quite little.

Xu Zhao thought for a while and said, "Why don't you pay one hundred and fifty yuan?"

Sister Yun thought for a while and said, "How about paying two hundred yuan for you? Two hundred should be enough. Anyway, the balance is your money. You can pay as much as you want, as long as it is within the range of the balance."

Two hundred dollars!

That couldn't be better.

Xu Zhao quickly said happily, "Thank you, Sister Yun, and let's settle two hundred yuan."

Sister Yun said with a smile: "You call me sister, I can't let you call me in vain."

Then Sister Yun took Xu Zhao to the finance department of the steel mill, and explained Xu Zhao's situation to the accountant. The accountant understood poverty very well, so she tried her best to report the matter to the team leader, who quickly agreed.

The accountant also happily gave Xu Zhao an application for the final payment in advance, and asked Xu Zhao to sign it. Then, he counted twenty pieces of RMB with a face value of ten yuan and handed it to Xu Zhao.

After Xu Zhao got the money, he first thanked the accountant and Sister Yun, then took the money, took Xu Fan, and returned to Cui Qingfeng's house. He gave Cui Qingfeng 100 yuan, and told Cui Qingfeng very sorry. , I owe him two hundred yuan, and I can't pay it back for the time being. It may take a while.

"It's alright, it's okay if you don't pay it back." Although Cui Qingfeng said it with a smile, he said from the bottom of his heart that Xu Zhao would be fine if he didn't pay back the money, not only because he liked Xu Zhao, but also because he made money this year. Xu Zhao made so much money because of his ideas. Otherwise, he would only go to the popsicle factory to get the goods and sell them in the countryside, and he would sell them for less than 100 yuan in a summer.

"That won't work, I'll definitely have to pay it back." Xu Zhao insisted.

"That's fine, but don't worry, I'm definitely not in a hurry. My uncle has already prepared the money for my father's operation, and I usually don't spend much money. By the way, why did you suddenly go there? Money for popsicles? Is your dad's medical bills not enough?"

Xu Zhao confessed to Cui Qingfeng and said, "No, I plan to build a house."

Cui Qingfeng asked in surprise, "Build a house?"