CHAPTER 67

Cui Dingchen just got out of the driver's seat with two packages in his hand. When he looked up and saw Xu Zhao and Cui Qingfeng, he stepped forward with a faint smile, handed the two packages to Xu Zhao, and said, "I wish Xu Fan a birthday present. happy Birthday."

"Thank you uncle."

Xu Zhao stretched out his hand to take it, but due to the custom of Xizhou City, he did not open the gift, but invited Cui Dingchen into the yard with a smile.

Then he carried the gift into the west wing, and as soon as they got out of the west wing, they found that both Xu and Li were very enthusiastically pulling Cui Dingchen and Cui Qingfeng to their seats. After comforting him, he sat down with Xu Zhao and Xu Fan.

I squeezed a little bit, but the birthday was a fun one, and no one cared about it. We talked and laughed together, because everyone was thinking about the birthday, so the dinner was eaten quickly, everyone ate it, and started The bowl is over.

Xu Fan Xiaorou held the bowl in his hand, and after smacking his mouth twice, he quickly said: "Grandma, don't take it, don't take it, I'm not full, I'm not full yet, I, I still want to eat, and Dazhuang didn't eat either. I’m full, and Dazhuang wants to eat too.”

Dazhuang nodded immediately: "Grandma Xu, I'm not full yet."

Mother Xu: "..."

However, when Xu Zhao took out two small cakes and lit the candles, Xu Fan and Dazhuang didn't say "I'm not full yet", but their eyes glowed and they were very happy.

Dazhuang asked in a low voice, "Sanwazi, what is this?"

Xu Fan replied, "This is a cake."

Dazhuang asked again, "What is a cake?"

Xu Fan thought for a while, then replied, "Cake, cake is cake."

Dazhuang asked again, "Can the cake be eaten?"

Xu Fan replied, "Yes."

"Is it tasty?"

"Delicious, delicious, even better than sour plum noodles."

"Have you eaten?"

"I do not have."

"Then how do you know it's delicious?"

"What did I think?" Xu Fan looked very proud.

Dazhuang: "..."

Even Dazhuang was speechless to Xu Fan.

But Xu Fan didn't realize it, he just looked at the candle lit cake with excitement, and couldn't wait to ask, "Dad, can we eat it?"

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Not yet."

"Why?" Xu Fan's face was puzzled.

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Because you have to make a birthday wish to it before you can eat it."

Under the influence of Xu Zhao's daily bedtime stories, Xu Fan knew the meaning of "wish", and Dazhuang had been talking with Xu Fan for a long time, and also knew the meaning of "wish", so in order to eat cake, Dazhuang hurriedly said his wish, and then together Said: "My wish is to be as powerful as the Monkey King!"

Really "Journey to the West" fan!

Xu Zhao asked one by one why he wanted to become the Great Sage Equalling Heaven. Dazhuang said that the Great Sage Equalling Heaven was powerful. He could fly, transform, and fight monsters. He can transform, fight monsters, and protect his master. He said that he wants to become the Monkey King, so that his father doesn't have to ride a bicycle every day. It's very tired. He doesn't want his father to be tired. To sell popsicles and vegetables, but also to protect Dad and kill monsters.