CHAPTER 133

Cui Dingchen didn't move, and looked straight at Xu Zhao until his eyes were red, and until his vision was blurred, he still stared at Xu Zhao intently, lest with a blink of an eye, Xu Zhao would lie still again.

"Uncle." Xu Zhao called again.

This shout woke Cui Dingchen, Cui Dingchen slowly got up, walked towards Xu Zhao's bed step by step, walked to Xu Zhao's side, suddenly embraced Xu Zhao who was sitting up, and shouted hoarsely: "Xu Zhao. "

Xu Zhao responded weakly, "Uncle, it's me."

"Xu Zhao."

"Uncle."

Cui Dingchen seemed to be talking to himself: "Xu Zhao, you finally woke up."

Xu Zhao heard it and replied, "Well, I'm awake."

Holding Xu Zhao tightly, feeling the temperature on Xu Zhao's body, and hearing Xu Zhao's response, Cui Dingchen realized that he was not dreaming, not dreaming, and the arms around Xu Zhao tightened uncontrollably. Only in this way can he be sure that Xu Zhao is real, but he simply forgot to control his strength.

Lying down with a sore back, Xu Zhao couldn't help crying out in pain.

pain?

Like an electric shock, Cui Dingchen quickly let go of Xu Zhao and asked, "Does it hurt? Where does it hurt, is it a headache? Is it a headache again?"

Seeing Cui Dingchen's distressed and flustered appearance, Xu Zhao was full of distress, reached out to hold Cui Dingchen's hand, and said, "Uncle, it's not a headache."

Cui Dingchen asked anxiously, "Where does it hurt? Where does it hurt?"

"It's because you hugged too tightly just now."

Cui Dingchen was stunned for a moment, slightly embarrassed.

Xu Zhao smiled.

But Cui Dingchen did not relax, he let Xu Zhao sit down, wiped his eyes again, and hurriedly ran to the doctor, then held his breath as he watched the doctor examine Xu Zhao. Ask without question.

The doctor was very responsible. He didn't answer any questions, and told Cui Dingchen that according to common sense, Xu Zhao would not be lethargic again, but his body was a little weak and needed to be replenished. During the whole process, the doctor said "according to common sense".

Cui Dingchen asked, "Isn't it according to common sense?"

The doctor couldn't answer for a moment, after all, Xu Zhao's situation was too special.

Cui Dingchen continued to ask, but was interrupted by Xu Zhao: "Uncle."

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao said softly, "I'm fine."

Cui Dingchen also knew that Xu Zhao's situation was special, and even many doctors in the Shanghai market were helpless. In the end, he did not ask the doctor any more questions, but apologized for his behavior just now, and then took care of Xu Zhao according to the doctor's instructions. Zhao poured water, bought porridge for Xu Zhao, washed his face with water and rinsed his mouth... Although he was always busy, he did not look away from Xu Zhao for more than five minutes.

Of course, Xu Zhao also kept looking at Cui Dingchen.

After drinking the porridge, Cui Dingchen asked, "Do you want to lie down for a while?"

Xu Zhao shook his head gently: "I've been lying down for too long, I think about it and take a walk."

"Okay, I'll help you."