CHAPTER 30

Xu Zhao grew up on his own in the 21st century. He feels that he is indifferent to all emotions. In fact, he is very sensitive and understanding of some emotions. For example, Xu Fan is crying now, and he immediately perceives that it is a kind of instability. A sense of grievance, but also a kind of dependence on him.

Therefore, when Xu Fan raised his arms, Xu Zhao immediately stopped the bicycle, held Xu Fan in his arms, and said with a gentle smile: "Okay, don't cry, Dad is back, back. "

Xu Fan cried and hiccupped in grievances, hiccups once, his little body shrugged, slapped once, and his little body shrugged again, looking very cute.

Xu Zhao stretched out his hand to wipe away the tears from Xu Fan's face, and said, "Be good, stop crying."

Xu Fan slowly stopped crying.

Only then did Xu Zhao turn to his father and said, "Dad, go home and walk slowly."

"Okay." Father Xu nodded and walked towards the village with a cane.

Xu Zhao hugged Xu Fan in one hand, pushed the bicycle in the other, walked behind him, and asked Xu Fan, "Why were you crying just now?"

Xu Fan stopped crying at all, and replied, "I miss Dad."

Xu Zhao followed Xu Fan and said, "Dad misses Xu Fan too, but he didn't cry."

Dad also missed Xu Fan, but Dad didn't cry——

After Xu Fan heard this, he stopped talking, and obediently leaned his little head on Xu Zhao's shoulder, leaning on it until he got home, like a quiet little beautiful man, sitting in Xu Zhao's arms for half an hour.

It returned to a lively and lovely appearance again because Xu Zhao not only kept his promise to buy a big pig's trotter for Xu Fan, but also gave Xu Fan a toy car - a red bus.

The red bus is made of plastic. Although the workmanship is rough, it is quite strong and the size is not small. It is just right for Xu Fan to hug it. There are small doors on the body. Coins, glass balls, etc., there is a five-pointed star on the front of the car, which symbolizes made in China.

Xu Fan couldn't calm down for a while, his eyes shining brightly, staring at the toy car.

Xu Zhao said, "Let's play with it."

Xu Fan hugged him happily, looked left and right, carefully touched the body and the wheels, after laughing, squatted down and tried to put the toy car on the ground, first holding the body and letting the toy car Run back and forth on the ground, and then push the toy car out with a strong hand, and the toy car hurls forward.

Xu Fan pointed at the toy car happily, and said excitedly, "Dad! Daddy! The car ran away!"

Xu Zhao said: "This is not a small car, this is a big car."

"It's a small car."

"Big car."

"Small car, it's so small."

"..."

It's over, Xu Fan is completely confused about the concept of a big car and a small car. It seems that he must go to the city as soon as possible to see what a car is and what a big car is. However, before going to the city, Xu Fan Zhao still took out the pen and paper in his trouser pocket, drew a big car, a small car, and Xu Fan talked about the difference between a big car and a small car. Finally, Xu Fan pointed to the toy car and said, "Second Master Cui's is a big car. , mine is also a big car!"

It's all big, big cars—

Okay, let's do this first, let's do this first.

Xu Zhao reluctantly let Xu Fan play by the side, he was sitting on the stove and making a fire.