CHAPTER 83

It's really Xu Zuocheng. Xu Zuocheng really can't stop at all. Xu Zhao asked Dazhuang's father, "Isn't he going to go out to work? Isn't he going?"

Dad Dazhuang replied: "Said that the factory suddenly stopped recruiting people, and if they wanted to recruit people, they had to work at the end of the year, so they had to build a greenhouse."

Not hiring?

Then Xu Zuo was like that before he became an adult? Now you still have the face to build vegetable greenhouses at home? Xu Zhao continued to ask, "Where is he going to build?"

Dad Dazhuang said, "In the ground."

"Isn't the field planted with wheat?"

"He wants to cut off half an acre to grow vegetables in greenhouses. What he buys is not steel pipes, but bamboo he pulled from his mother-in-law, and he also borrowed money from his mother-in-law."

It's so stupid!

Xu Zhao immediately said, "He's crazy! It's time to harvest wheat and grow vegetables? He's got water in his head."

Dad Dazhuang said, "Who knows."

Xu Zhao said, "Let's go and have a look."

Xu Zhao and Dad Dazhuang went to the wheat field to the west of Nanwan Village together. In the endless wheat field, there were indeed two or three people bending over to cut wheat. One of them was not Xu Zuocheng or who?

Xu Zhao stood still.

Dad Dazhuang looked at Xu Zhao suspiciously.

Xu Zhao asked, "Brother Li, will he listen when you say I persuade him not to grow greenhouse vegetables?"

Dazhuang's father said with great certainty: "No."

Xu Zhao looked at Dazhuang's father and said, "If I told him truthfully that growing vegetables in greenhouses would make a loss, would he believe it?"

"Neither." Dad Dazhuang said with certainty.

Xu Zhao asked again, "Then watch him lose money?"

Dazhuang's father asked back, "Will you lose money?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "One hundred percent compensation."

"Why?"

"Seasonal reasons, technical reasons, marketing reasons."

Greenhouse vegetables are really not easy to make money. The reason why Xu Zhao makes money is because he has sales channels, and at the time of the Chinese New Year, only his family sells vegetables and raises the price of vegetables. Thousands of dollars, but it's spring right now, everything is recovering, and it is impossible to grow vegetables like he did before.

"But you said he wouldn't believe it." Dad Dazhuang looked at Xu Zhao and said, "Maybe he will scold you for not being nice to him."

Indeed, Xu Zhao had no choice but to say: "Okay, then forget it, everyone is an adult, do things yourself and bear the consequences yourself, I hope he won't lose too much."

Dad Dazhuang nodded, and then asked, "Then we also started growing vegetables?"

Xu Zhao stopped looking at Xu Zuocheng, turned around and walked towards the village, saying as he walked, "Well, we will start growing vegetables tomorrow, and we will grow vegetables with a short growth cycle. Before the end of March in the solar calendar, we will sell out the vegetables."

"Why in such a hurry?"

Xu Zhao explained: "Because after April, a large number of in-season vegetables will be on the market, the competition is strong, and the price cannot go up, and we have no advantage."